(post deleted by author)
I think a pvpfree space makes sense and acts as the first step before how pvp works. What eve should do is emphasize these steps and what PVP entails in these environments.
Security Steps
1.0 Sec > High > Low > Null/WH
Ex: High sec. At risk of sucide ganks, dueling and fleet/corp friendly fire.
I agree with you on a mission teaching what a gank or even
- Gate Camp
- Suicide Gank
- Duel
- Friendly Fire
And the consequences of these things (High-sec concording) would be good.
As casual industrial player, I disagree with mining in exordium to such an extent. However teaching newbies fleet mechanics fleet mining is important, exploiting exordium’s 1.0 safety mechanics doesn’t sit well with me
I am vested in Exordium to go over there and setup station warehouse sell orders and an EVE PANDORA mission set teaching station management, cargo management, flying what you can afford to lose, tanking to protect assets for players when I get a chance to sitdown from vacay. (Selling below market station warehouse, cargo expanders and cargo mods.)
Hell no. Thats not what the point of a STARTER system is intended and is a good way to get banned
I think we should see how Exordium goes and work on fine-tuning it for the NPE.
FC already stated that anyone caught farming in the new starter area will be punished.
The ores and missions there are for players 30 days and less, not omega pilots who can fly an orca or hulk, not to mention they have already stated that ships will be restricted
^ thank you for letting me know!
I should double check ORE ships but I believe the outrider and consortium pioneer can command boost.
Outside of that. Im just happy to anchor a porpoise to teach compression and mining boosts.
If either are allowed. I think neither alone is harmful. But yah know, botters gonna bot.
Look through my posts here, i copy pasted from discord what FC said
Absolutely not. Please dont stir up all the doom mongers on these boards…its been hashed around quite enough.
The intention is to learn the game in the new zone, then get the heck out of there. Its not really intended to stay in or farm anything.
Please before stating ideas you think will be great…update yourself on the discussions surrounding this new zone. Its a deep pit of agony now.
https://support.eveonline.com/hc/en-us/articles/203209712-Rookie-Griefing
Hope this helps. Im still searching up the EULA rules. I swore someone posted.
Thank you, I appreciate the help! Again for all, I was not trying to stir up trouble.
Pioneer Consortium can’t, but Outrider can. Neither is allowed in the anomalies, only corvettes and base-model ventures are.
In the belts, anything goes. People are bringing in yield-fit orcas and hulks to take advantage of the no ganking space, which obviously needs to change promptly. CCP needs to remove the belts and have mining in Exordium take place exclusively in anomalies. Sucks to be a miner who wants to teach newbies how important an orca link alt is, but larger ships than the venture mustn’t be permitted in Exordium so as to prevent its exploitation by these risk averse mining scumbags.
Just saying ‘Hello’ in these forums is an invitation for trouble… Especially if you don’t share the same viewpoint as the local echo group…
Thats what I meant. There are smaller class ships that can be used to teach new miners how boosting works.
The outrider and porpoise is sufficent ships to platform and teach with.
I also agree, mining belts should be removed. Newbies and players arent at risk of being ganked in Exordium.
Also important to teach them that pockets add one dimension of safety before someone scans you down and jumps you.
So how does new player get there? I created two alts on new account to try new NPE but I am getting thrown out in usual starting points in respective region as always whether I skip the tutorial or not.
Nowhere is any mention about the Exordium, how to get there, or anything. WTF?
How is new player supposed to get there passing all these choke points like Uedama, Sivala, Deltole, Gheth, Ahbazon etc. full of griefers ganking new players specifically just for lolz?
Dude, the NPE / Exordium Region officially starts on June 9th… That’s when new character creations will spawn there…
It’s only open right now for Vet players to supposedly take a look around and seed the Market…
You clearly dont read up on whats going on in this game.
DMC has already explained so no need for me to add my 2 cents. ![]()
![]()
June 9th.
Can we please just hold our belt straps until then to see what happens?
They invited us in there to mill around and obviously do anything free at will. It doesnt mean it will stay that way. Maybe they are letting folks free for all in there to see if there will be any economical consequences. Who knows.
June 9th, we shall see how FC handles this.
Yes I read tne date, but then they added it into the game so I thought it happened sooner. Guess not then… Ok.