[Introducing] Maya Entertainment

Only amateurs believe in safe words.

1 Like

No no, they exist.

1 Like

So, say, if I captured a gallentean spy, I can read all his thoughts and emotions?..

TAKE MY MONEY AND GIVE ME TWO!

Iā€™m sorry, Diana, this threadā€™s not about Gallente spies (unless youā€™re saying you love one), or the Caldari-Gallente conflict, and by your own rules that means we canā€™t talk about those things. Make your own thread.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve asked a question about their product and ordered two, if you failed to recognize it, Iā€™ve just stated it clearly, so even someone with mental capabilities of a goon could understand.

Also, it is ā€œStrike Commander Kimā€, not ā€œDianaā€. You are way below my level to call me by name, goon.

Iā€™m sorry, youā€™re asking about misusing their product. Theyā€™ve clearly said itā€™s to be used for empathetic purposes, not rape, which is exactly what that kind of violation is.

So shall we add ā€˜rapistā€™ to your list of offenses?

3 Likes

Misusing?
Bantams were made to transfer shields? I donā€™t care. I killed enemies with that.
Industrial ships were made to haul cargo? I donā€™t care. I killed enemies with my Badger.
Your stiff little goon mind lacks imagination to understand there are more uses to the product than were documented.

Besides, there are no offenses to my record, according to Caldari State legislation - only one that I care about. I am pretty sure that gallentean swines wrote some sort of list of my pseudo-offenses. Feel free to add whatever you want to that, goon, to lick federal boots, I donā€™t care about that. But if youā€™ll dare to approach me with such ā€œlistā€, Iā€™ll shove it up your -censored-, because itā€™s the only place where it should belong.

Oh, I understand there are all sorts of ways to use things. I also understand that rapeā€™s still a crime in the Caldari State.

1 Like

You arenā€™t satisfied with becoming clown on forums and want more?
Sure, go ahead, pass that sort of ā€œaccusationā€ to State representatives and let them laugh at you as well.

Why should I even begin to believe someone who acknowledge sheā€™s a liar?

1 Like

:reversecongaparrot::middleparrot::congaparrot:

2 Likes