Introducing the HyperNet Relay

You’re there?
They’re active in Perimeter.
They’ve toned it down in Hek.

How are you doing?
Can I help you with anything?

2 Likes

add me to the count

3 Likes

And on that day his block-list grew three sizes.

2 Likes

Add me in. That spam is horrible.

3 Likes

I’m okay with spamfloods in Jita. But… maybe a “block all messages containing contracts or hyperrelay” option would be nice. And maybe a post a hyperrelay once per 5 minutes (and a permaban on all linked accounts if you create a 2000 capsuleer spam farm. Or maybe a Omega can link only to get people all riled up with “pay to win” anger?
So many options…

1 Like

+1. I just won Eve.

4 Likes

Close Local, issues solved.

2 Likes

I just don’t like all the asian spam. Can we just auto-block non-localized language? seriously. At least I can read the English scams. The others are just useless graffiti in Jita local. Or do we just bow down and leave the game to them and walk away?

Sheesh, wish we can have a check box then block all in local but yes spammers just need to die off as an eve thing.

2 Likes

HerpesNET… golden!

4 Likes

But you are fine with the English spam? Or is it that Asians are the new Russians?

I certainly remember when all you whiny bigots used to go on and on about Russians in chat.

1 Like

This thread is one giant thesis on the need to get rid of local. I, for one, agree with this.

6 Likes

I’ll add you. The others I’m not sure about.

Ffs woke up in Lashiesh, a system with no Npc stations on the min/amarr border, and IT had spam for gamble casino hell.

NO MINERS IN THE CASINO

3 Likes

Add me too.

3 Likes

You do understand you can block people right?

Ahh, but see the ‘problem’ with that is then no one would know what ‘offers’ (i.e. scams) were available! Cause in their ‘infinite wisdom’ the hypernet window cannot be expanded/shrunk/resized in any way shape or form… the sort of thing you’d expect to be able to do with a window in this game… my bet (and this is my official ‘calling it out’ post) is it will make it’s way into the mobile client ‘soon’… watch this space.

PS you can count me in too :slight_smile:

Edit:

DO IIIITTTT!!!

Regards,
Cypr3ss.

3 Likes

you do understand blocking has a cap number right?

1 Like

hell throw my name in there… I hated Jita before hand, I really don’t wanna see what it looks like now.