Introducing the HyperNet Relay

Having spent just over an hour joyfully “blocking” over 750 “HyperNob” spammers in Jita chat I was able to see that the ‘Legitimate’ scammers are TOTALLY silent ! – the poor sods obviously can’t compete with this ■■■■ show CCP, in their infinite wisdom, have created.

Jita aside, and completely irrespective of people’s personal views of the ‘gambling’ concept of Hypernet - allowing Hypernet Offers to be linked in chat is, in my opinion, completely moronic.

I suppose though - it could inevitably become self defeating as many people I’ve spoken to are just “blocking” ALL Hypernet posts out of hand - hopefully killing the entire ludicrous system (and possible the “blocked character” table in CCP’s database.

Count me in !

7 Likes

I have conditionally “won EvE”, that’s how I feel about this.

3 Likes

I’ll add you to the list.

1 Like

Added people from another thread.

1 Like

Where can I sign up??

3 Likes

This. FFS, if you have to have this F2P cash shop trash at least make it impossible to post them in local.

3 Likes

Just one bone head move after another lately.

1 Like

Bone and empty heads are all that’s left, or, haven’t you noticed ?

2 Likes

how are you blocking them, the chat goes past so fast now i cannot get time to click on the f**kers to block them.

7 Likes

I managed to block few dosens in Jita chat, but it was really hard, especailly at the begining. Chat was runnning at few messages in a seconds, no kidding.

So - count me in. I am not happy with Hypernet spam in chat

7 Likes

The irony of this is that spamming this link in Jita …
… might get it more attraction.

3 Likes

Count me in, please.
I hate spammers and this _ _ _ _ Hypernet. Another _ _ _ _ _ _ _ great CCP’s project.

5 Likes

You can add me to the list.
Hell you cant even read Jita local if you wanted to anymore.

And i have seen these bastards getting as far as 10 jumps out from there and spamming their ■■■■■■■■.

6 Likes

image

4 Likes

Actually, now that I think of it we need TWO extra chat settings and be able to change that per chat window.

Block any message with hypernet link
Block any message with contract link

4 Likes

One more from me.

3 Likes

o/

The local in Jita is a lot worse than it was, completely unusable.

I think linking to HerpesNet should be removed.

4 Likes

you want ccp to write code that has an IF statement lol we lucky chat works 58% of the time now lol but nice wish at least lol

3 Likes

Count me in

3 Likes

I am surprised they are not hitting choke points for traffic, Uedama and such

m

3 Likes