Introducing the HyperNet Relay

I haven’t even logged in to the game yet but all the screen shots of this have pi$$ed me off.

(ps Sol will you please stop making good, sensible posts and go back to being a pvp gankster I am just sooo confused) :crazy_face:

:wink:

7 Likes

Who, me?

1 Like

Rookie chat was full of that spam nonsense.

4 Likes

Isn’t the easy way out for CCP to just not make the Hypernet raffle’s linkable ?

4 Likes

Me! She was talking to me!

:angry:

1 Like

Add me to this list.

4 Likes

count me in (eventho i dont even play)

3 Likes

Agreed. CCP has put in a lot of stupid ■■■■ before, but this is up there with WiS.

4 Likes

Are you people really too ■■■■■■■ stupid to know how to minimize local?

Truthfully, I don’t care what goes on in local; I only use it for intel anyway. This ■■■■■■■■ is a side effect of the larger problem, which is the fact that the HNR exists.

2 Likes

I’m sorry, but I can’t count you twice.

Oh, no, I was replying to the other guy. Clarified that in my post. I really wish they would make it less ambiguous, who you’re replying to.

Okay, sure, if you insist I’ll add you a second time!

2 Likes

I’ve wanted a local chat suppression button for years

8 Likes

Logged in to check.

This is gross [censored] that needs to be addressed by CCP. Scammers don’t even stand a chance to get blocked anymore, because you’re busy blocking this s… .

5 Likes

+1

This could end up being counterproductive, though, as it may give the impression that the number of people pissed off by this isn’t that high…

4 Likes

That screenshot makes me sad, add me to the list.

3 Likes

Better count me in too, there’s nothing worse than spammer scammers.

Also one of the items is a CCP AquarHEAD Frozen Corpse?

lol, didn’t even know there was a CCP AquarHEAD. Probably no longer employed at CCP.

4 Likes

Give it time.

1 Like

Local in market hubs and some nearby systems is officially dead. Gone are the long, inane but sometimes amusing exchanges between duelists, gankers and their victims, and station potatoes falling in love with each other. A curious part of EVE culture has passed on. (Wipes tear from monocled eye).

6 Likes