Introducing the HyperNet Relay

If you contact CCP support, they’ll lock an account from being able to use Hypernet. (It’s mentioned in the support article)

Really? So I can put money into the hypernet and get money out?

For enterprising individuals its “go to” thing, at least in Moldova.

This

And this

Do not mean the same thing.

2 Likes

Yes, they do. That was what I meant when I said it. You’re too late to get into the running for Pedant of the Year. We already awarded it.

Lol whatever lets you sleep, friend. See, words have meanings, if thats what you meant, thats what you should have said

But Hypercores outside of the current event dont just magically appear. So its still BS.

1 Like

I said what I meant - no cash is changing hands within the hypernet. That was the context of what we were talking about, and that’s true.

That someone - not necessarily the person creating the raffle - can buy the cores from CCP via plex does not mean real money is exchanging hands within the system. I bought cores and sold them on the market, but I have yet to create a raffle.

So, like I said, within the hypernet, there’s no RL money changing hands.

2 Likes

The value is changing hands. Then it can be converted to cash. It is no different than pachinko balls you can exchange to things that can be then exchanged to other things, and so on and so on… Not that CCP allows it (same thing is with pachinko balls, no direct balls to cash exchange) but also they cant enforce it legally outside the environment of the service provided. They can only cancel service for individual when it happens. If they discover it. 2%, maybe 3% of the deals, coming from RMT site that is in google search results coming as top (but it may be just their marketing).

Pearl Abyss, the maker of Black Desert Online, has agreed to buy Eve Online maker CCP for $425 million.

BDO has the most aggressive monetization platform on the planet for MMO its basically an online casino. You thought Pearl Abyss wasn’t going to want to get its 425 million back? Give it two years this is just the start of this hell. They agreed not to change eve this is a HUGE change. Soon $20 for additional hanger space beyond 3 ships $10 per extra corp office. $12 per jump clone. If you don’t believe me log on to BDO and use the free trial. Anyone will tell you on BDO to be PVP viable you have to spend $500+ upgrading your gear for PVP. And everything on BDO IS RNG which means you can also spend the hundreds need to upgrade your gear and fail random rolls and get nothing for the cash you spent. BDO also nickel and dime its players to death this is exactly the same model they will use on EVE. Sorry kids CCP sold out and you got PUKED! In BDO normal xp rate is $15 month then you still have to drop hundreds more on inventory space, carry capacity and weapons and armor upgrades.

3 Likes

Also they are no different then EA trying to manipulate people by calling lootboxes a “surprise mechanics”.

CCP trying to sell lottery as “free market update” or “new trade network” is the same.

PA definitely holds some power over them, may be just pressure on them to extract more money from players. then CCP going full speed into gambling and muddying the waters around it.

It also feels like they are milking the dying cow. As EVE numbers of players are less than they were, because of failing development.

2 Likes

Raise your voice.
I will change the title every 10-15 Minutes.

Help spreading the word by linking this thread around anywhere where Spammers dominate local. Please be aware that me changing the title also changes the URL of the thread.

Thank you!

5 Likes

Do I count as seperate entity?

6 Likes

According to CCP and my own broken perception of reality:

Yes!

7 Likes

they removed my post about hypernet so im 100% sure this one will too… they dont want negative feedback

5 Likes

I think posts are just getting derailed by a couple players that seem to like to “attack” anyone that doesn’t agree with it.

On topic tho. Is it really that bad in Jita? I don’t really go there, so I have no idea.

i have 5k blocked now and i was at 4k yesterday

3 Likes

This is Perimeter right now.

I know that I don’t need to check Urlen (next door) to know that it’s the same situation there, because yesterday it already was the same. They’ve poured out of Jita into surrounding systems and go where ever there is the most traffic.

4 Likes

wow…that’s just…ridiculous.

4 Likes

Kinda glad I live in nullsec lol

That’s just gross to look at lol

2 Likes

This guy right here, officer.

2 Likes