Introducing the HyperNet Relay

Cheeky monkey :monkey:

maybe, but this is my tree - I’ve got a lot of stuff that’d be great to sell on the hypernet, except I don’t wanna frontload 10b at a time and watch it go up in smoke when I can’t spam my ads 24/7 for 3 days straight to sell stuff. Net sellers are getting carpel tunnel trying to out-spam each other because we can’t just post things and let them sit for 2 weeks as people search to find them :frowning:

1 Like

Use auctions and advertise on forums/etc to get better visibility (it’s cheaper too)…at the moment, HyperNet is a mess and mostly useless now.

1 Like

Auction contracts suck/are bugged, they often end at random-ass times so it’s really hard to bid on them without getting sniped all day.

Forums are the best tool but don’t get quite as much visibility, and you’re still stuck advertising to people who can afford the full price of the module - which is a really limited number compared to the number of folks who’d throw in 35mil to bet on the module.

Hypernet would be an absolute godsend for me, personally - except that it’s been made needlessly terrible.

1 Like

Spam hyper net offers are ugly to see and should be ugly to make.

Hyper net browse window shows a random selection of offers.
Making offer visibility fair.

Auctions that end at a random unknown time, limits snipping.

1 Like

I just want my Amarr local to be great again, man. It’s filled with hyperspam. I have quadrupled my mains’ blocklists and I’m still adding to them every time I pop out of my WH into HS. My new alts I made in June still see all the crap in Amarr and Jita and surrounding environs, though, it really drives home how valuable to me the time it took to make those blocklists on my mains is.

But boy would it have been nice if CCP had saved me and all the other people hand-blocking the spammers the work by putting all of this trash in a walled off new channel that didn’t infect the rest of the game, eh?

1 Like

And while trying to compete with the other spammers you’re all being added to dozens and dozens if not hundreds upon hundreds of block lists that might have been interested in one day buying a contract from you, but since the contract spam and the hyperspam and all the other stuff must either be fully blocked or not blocked at all… ah yes, what a choice.

Local in Amarr was dead anyway. Now you have spammers/scammers at least… :wink:

This is one of the best sinks to have ever been released. It sucks out PLEX from the economy, it sucks out ISK, you can’t ask for a better sink.

CCP please add more sinks such as these to the game!

Lies, damnit! ;D

Okay, it’s not ALWAYS hopping, and it certainly was more fun and active a few years back. But there’s some regulars still around (Tenla, Tish, Zander, etc. etc.) always screwing around in local chat, sometimes on the undock. I haven’t seen Chribba and his Veldnaught much in years but Max Singularity still undocks his Apostle now and then and plays Space Pope on the undock.

Much fun, trolling, fights, heavy RP, etc. etc. in local compared to Jita where the spams and scams just drown it all out.

But yes… it’s not the good ol’ days anymore. Still, it’s not too late for some good new days. But… the hyperspam is making it difficult, I can tell.

After blocking 300+ toons in the past month, Jita is actually nearly tolerable. And there ARE some people in there with similar blocklists to mine, presumably, having conversations and stuff. But I live near Amarr, not near Jita, and only go to Jita when I have to for a good buy/sell deal.

1 Like

Well, I must admit I crawled into a WH a few yrs ago and don’t spend much time there anymore. But in the passing through of my different toons, I do see some content that makes me chuckle or make a reply every now and then! :wink:

1 Like

Not used it yet and don’t plan too!

2 Likes

Please add ESI functionality to HyperNet. Right now, neither owned HyperNet raffles nor purchased HyperNet nodes can be tracked by ESI, which makes it impossible to track them using 3rd party applications like jEVEAssets.

1 Like

First of all, I don’t want gambling at all. Second, I don’t really care about the gambling itself, what I really hate is the plex involvement in it. That’s the tax I completelly dislike. This ■■■■■■■■ increases plex demand, which in turn increases plex value, which in turn taxes me as well, a player that has never taken part in that stupid gamble. I honestly can’t make sense of your reply. Its agresive, I can tell, but also very short sighted to the point of sounding a bit stupid.

So what you really want is FREE gambling?

May I suggest you check out Yahoo! games? They have poker and slots!!

1 Like

Holy christ ccp when are you going to extend max raffle duration to 5-7 days?

Grow-up…

1 Like

it’s not gambling since you are using fake money in the hope to win fake items

Fake money and time. If you don’t think time is as valuable as money…

Hyperscam.

1 Like