Introducing the HyperNet Relay

I like it too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Now CCP profits increase, whether they increase wages is up to them, but the game will survive as revenues increase. Also dunno what your talking about, kiddies have money, and youth in this game is anyone 30+.

Love the personal attacks, shows that you have no arguments. Aye Iā€™ve been playing since 2010, that makes me a vet, but Iā€™m quite content with the game, hence not a bittervet. Thanks to ccp great corps such as mine can survive and prosper, bittervets want to see everyone suffer like in 2003.

Aye I meant the sales tax my apologies. Think of all the titans etc being offered on the net, isk gets removed from the game, and as ccp mentioned assets flow around.

1 Like

Clearly youā€™ve never seen any of the stories of kids with no concept of money or responsible spending getting their (often non-gamer parents who donā€™t understand the scope of cash shop spending) parents to put in credit card information and then running up obscene bills in the cash shop.

Go unsub and cry in a corner, the modern generation of gamers has already demographically replaced all of you old timers, we have new Korean players, Chinese players, youth players, all thanks to the great work that CCP has done, looks like the age of the bittervet is done.

Iā€™m not sure why you think itā€™s a good thing that CCP is trying to replace a good game with F2P trash and exploit gambling addicts for maximum profit, or why you think the people throwing money at cash shop garbage should be respected as the ā€œmodern generationā€. Itā€™s like praising a drug dealer for figuring out that selling heroin is a profitable businessā€¦

4 Likes

What suffering we had to endure in 2003, without having the ability to hand over our credit cards and buy skins, premium ammo, extra SP, etc. God that game sucked back then and Iā€™m glad CCP is recognizing the potential of the F2P cash shop.

2 Likes

Ok cool. Totally miss the point if you want. When you say ā€œdavs make more moneyā€ you are wrong. Fact.

Secondly, if the ā€œyouth in this game is anyone 30+ā€ what does that make you? An infant? You certainly gurgle like one.

Lastly, having a massive turnover of people in a corp due to spam-mailing every new player from uncontactable & disposable spam-alts isnā€™t a ā€œgreat corpā€ but pls, tell yourself whatever you need to to get through the night np.

So if a kid maxes out his parents credit card buying games in gamestop, does that me gamestop is evil and has to be banned? Thatā€™s their problem, not everyone else.

Buying stuff in a game helps the developers, I have no problem with people who drop 300,000 USD on a game, it benefits me, and it benefits him.

Do you honestly not understand the difference between normal retail transactions and F2P cash shop mechanics specifically designed to encourage and exploit gambling addiction?

1 Like

Isnā€™t eve already over-complicated and confusing enough without adding stupid crap like this? why not do something actually usefulā€¦ like create an upgraded salvage drone? one of the only items in the game that only has 1 frigging version.

3 Likes

Glad that they are, this is the future, especially as CCP realizes that bittervets unsubbing because of profitable changes costs the company less than not doing the changes to keep their subs.

Heā€™s a child and understands nothing. Trust me on this - he genuinely is very young and has no concept of reality.

1 Like

Not really, devs make money, ccp makes money, we gamers get a good game.

Nah it makes me a youth.

Actually our newbie retention rate from day 1 to the first month is around 50%, under bittervet policy its more like 6%. But if you wanna believe that to get through the day go ahead.

Have you not seen what fifa and nba has done to some familys with there cash shop/gambling ?

If someone is addicted to making 1k omega accounts and buying them, because reasons, does that mean we gotta ban omega? Spending money is spending money.

They use a screenshot of an Avatar in Jita being put up for the lottery. You cannot dock Supers or Titans in NPC Stations and you cannot create a HyperNode from a Keepstar. Whatā€™s wrong with this picture?

2 Likes

Ok bittervet

1 Like

Who cares if CCP survives if the game is turned into a F2P cash shop hellscape? Nobody is going to bother playing EVE when the only way to win is to constantly hand over your credit card for premium ammo, being able to run more than one mission per day, etc. The people willing to spend that money will crush everyone else, 99% of the players will leave, and the remaining whales will get bored and move on to the next F2P game because thereā€™s nobody left to interact with.

we gamers get a good game.

Clearly you have a very different understanding of what ā€œgood gameā€ means if your ideal game is a F2P cash shop where you constantly have to buy premium upgrades to have any success.

What Iā€™m hearing is that you do not in fact understand the difference between normal retail transactions and F2P cash shop mechanics that are specifically designed to encourage and exploit gambling addiction.

3 Likes

You can get it in an NPC station through lowsec safety. Who knows, maybe ccp will allow supers and titans to roam in highsec now, if not they are likely doing it to show high ticket items and how itā€™ll work.

1 Like

Ok Boomer we understand you dont understand gambling addiction.

1 Like

50% retention in a very very young corp due to massive turnover is pathetic. Also, you are not a youth if youth is over 30. as you are almost a decade short of that. Jfc your voice (which is annoyingly highpitched btw) has barely broken and you think you can come and lecture people? Youā€™re a fkn joke.

1 Like