Invasion Chapter 2: Stay or Betray

Looks like i’m fighting for the empire’s then.

1 Like

You know lore, that’s not how CONCORD operates.
They don’t give a ■■■■ about the empires.

Empire navies then, properly scaled.

I wonder how will sites look, maybe there will be necessity to fight agains empire ships when choosing the path.

That would cover standigs hit, as ships of navies could have the standings tied to them.

Anyway, it will probably look like with the rest of PvE CCP makes. Without anything revolutionary.

Only question is how hard it will be. And what loot will drop.

I’d hate to wreck my faction standing…

1 Like

Interesting thing to note in here is that CCP was asked about security missions revamp during eve london, and in response they have said to “look at triglavian content to come” for vision of how they’d see security misisons be like once they get to fixing them

1 Like

That could be interpreted also like this: we wil not revamp missions, you will get new triglavian sites where you can ruin your standings. :thinking:

1 Like

tbh on live it did sound more like
“we’d love to, we don’t have time at the moment, but when/if we find time for that, we will make them to be like that triglavian stuff you’re about to receive”

(wtb transcription of eve london for easy quoting xD)

1 Like

We are yet to see if the faction standings will get hit. Maybe they dont have time for making any thing like that too. Against empires will be only that you warp into pocket with mission to kill amarr ships for example instead of triglavians. Two pockets with different enemies in them. In one pocket triglavian loot in other usual trash.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

I’d assume relevant standings should get hit if you side with triglavians.

Dunno how the sites will specifically look like, but from what I have heard it seems CCP is deploying some new tech alongside whole triglavian arc (which they hope to reuse for security missions revamp later?)

altho I have that irrational hope that those new sites will come with different sizes to be run with different ship classes (small ships, med ships, large ships, something alongside those lines)

1 Like

I think there will be Dreadnought to fight in them. Triglavian Dread when siding with Empire. and Empire dread when siding with Triglavians. Only the best, pimped out fits from the abyssal tier V pockets will stand a chance in surviving. Thats my prediction.

1 Like

well that’s for sure more likely scenario than having them actually split into sizes for everyone to be able to enjoy new content, it’s CCP after all :wink:

Maybe trigs are attacking plexes in FW space to claim it as their own. Its a system already in place for something like this, just add another player to the party.

The structures they prepared look like concord and triglavian watchtowers. So maybe the triglavians will actually take over the systems when enough players will run sites for them, something akin FW system.

But it already was in case of FW, that you can flip NPC system ownership, only adapted with new sites and no PvP fighting in sites really if in high sec.

I’m intrigued to see how this would work, and whether this activity will significantly impact people that don’t participate. (Example: making certain high sec systems less safe)

I’m also curious so see the ramifications of choosing a side: will Triglavian Capsuleers be unwelcome in high sec? Will I finally be able to raise faction standing with all empires simultaneously?

1 Like

I don’t stay or betray. The four empires are taxing the hell our of me. They better get their navies to stop being retarded and destroy both Jove and Triglavians. Then occupy those territories under a united banner and split the spoils of war. But then again, npcs don’t care as they respawn and their stations are invulnerable.

1 Like

I think they may extend the current triglavian stuff to include PVP. Instead of PVE invading a system, real players can join the invasion. This may benefit CCP by resulting in contested highsec space (for a time), more ship /isk destruction from pvp engagements and players may benefit from new content and rewards.

CCP is a business, so I expect this expansion will serve their interests first and players second.

1 Like

Maybe this is the faction change they were hinting at, maybe the Trig is a 5th faction.

In any case I have a bad feeling about this :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Dont play at patch day is a good advice.

3 Likes

CCP said this at EVE London AMA. Words Collide 2.0. Don’t expect much or anything.

1 Like

So where are thos new trig invasion Stellar Observatory sites, roamed and probed down trhough like 7 systems and only emerging conduits are there.

2 Likes