Invasion results by region, now that the dust has seemingly settled

As all the invasions have been cleared out of the agency, and it’s looking no further ones will spawn for the moment, I figure I’d go ahead and compile the results region by region to see which areas of space in particular got off well, and which ones suffered the most. The Kybernaut site already manages results, but I figure I’d put them all out here by region to make it easier to sort through. Systems listed will be minor victories unless marked with an (L) for final liminality or an (F) for fortress. Systems lost only apply to final liminalities that will presumably have their stargates turned off.

Finally, the percent value at the bottom is based off of how many Edencom systems were secured out of all invaded systems versus Triglavian held systems. As I don’t believe there is a site that compiles the systems that timed out, they will not be counted in this survey. Anyways:

Aridia
Triglavian systems: Onanam
Edencom systems: Shastal, Edilkam, Feshur, Fihrneh, Hakatiz, Haimeh (F), Chibi (F), Shenda, Esubara, Defsunun, Omigiav, Anath (f), Vaini, Keba, Esaeel (F)
Systems lost: 0
Triglavian repulsion rate: 93.8%

Khanid
Triglavian system: n/a
Edencom systems: Zahefeus, Ashkoo, Hakana, Sassecho, Timudan, Ham, Arzanni (F), Keberz (F), Col, Bashyam, Sabusi
Triglavian repulsion rate: 100%

Kor-Azor
Triglavian systems: n/a
Edencom systems: Kerying, Neesher (F), Soumi (F), Arza, Bridi, Daran

Genesis
Edencom systems: Serren, Sibe, Sigga, Hesarid, Mozzidit, Asanot (F), Anzalaisio (F), Keri (F), Saphthar, Bherdasopt, Noranim, Promised Land
Note: Shapisin has a Stellar Observatory, but is not an Edencom minor victory.

Kador
Edencom systems: Chaneya, Hiremir (F), Aband (F), Ghesis (F), Shaggoth (F), Kothe (F), Halibai (F)

Tash-Murkon
Triglavian systems: Ordat
Edencom systems: Iro, Paye, Dabrid
Triglavian repulsion rate: 75%

Domain
Triglavian systems: Harva (L), Niarja (L), Raravoss (L)
Edencom systems: Basan, Amod, Rimbah, Rammi, Seiradih (F), Mamenkhnar (F), Anila (F), Yeeramoun (F), Khopa (F), Ahmak (F), Sadye (F), Arshat (F), Barira (F), Faswiba (F), Miakie (F), Madimal, Warouh (F), Arton (F), Unefsih
Note: Arshat had initially gone First Liminality upon invasion, but was later pushed up to an Edencom Fortress.
Systems lost: 3
Triglavian repulsion rate: 86.4%

The Bleak Lands
Triglavian systems: Netsalakka, Gammel
Edencom systems: Sasiekko, Erkinen, Oyonata, Saidusairos
Triglavian repulsion rate: 66.7%

Devoid
Edencom systems: Shastal, Mendori (F)

Derelik
Triglavian systems: Kuharah (L)
Edencom systems: Jark (F), Sasta (F), Astabih (F), Uanzin (F), Iosantin, Janus, Berta, Ihal, Asabona, Abha (F), Dysa
Systems lost: 1
Triglavian repulsion rate: 91.7%

Black Rise
Triglavian systems: Ahtila (L), Ichoriya (L), Hikkoken, Hirri, Reitsato, Vaaralen
Edencom systems: Samanuni (F)
Systems lost: 2
Triglavian repulsion rate: 14.3%

Lonetrek
Triglavian systems: Nonni, Litiura, Ossa, Pakkonen, Piekura, Vaajaita, Arvasaras (L), Nalvula (L), Taisy, Kino (L), Nani (L)
Edencom systems: Nourvukaiken
Systems lost: 4
Triglavian repulsion rate: 8.3%

The Citadel
Triglavian systems: Konola (L), Komo (L), Urhinichi (L), Tunudan (L), Kulelen, Kaunokka (L), Oshamia
Edencom systems: Rairomon, Usi
Systems lost: 5
Triglavian repulsion rate: 22.2%

The Forge
Triglavian systems: Sakenta (L), Senda (L), Otela (L), Inaya, Akora, Otanuomi (L), Wirashoda (L)
Edencom systems: Hentogaira (F), Reisen
Systems lost: 5
Triglavian repulsion rate: 22.2%

Solitude
Edencom systems: Pertnineere (F), Boystin (F), Harner, Elore

Placid
Triglavian systems: Athounon
Edencom systems: Alamel, Renarelle, Archavoinet, Brellystier, Intaki, Stacmon, Kenninck
Triglavian repulsion rate: 87.5%

Verge Vendor
Triglavian systems: Arraron
Edencom systems: Tieijev, Jufvitte
Triglavian repulsion rate: 66.7%

Essence
Triglavian systems: Ignebaener (L), Vale (L), Actee
Edencom systems: Pemene, Caslemon (F), Palmon (F), Ladistier
Triglavian repulsion rate: 57.1%

Everyshore
Triglavian systems: Angymonne (L)
Edencom systems: Odixie (F), Mormelot, Olide

Sinq Laison
Triglavian systems: Carrou, Archee (L), Ala (L)
Edencom systems: Ambeke, Assiettes, Misneden (F), Pulin, Bawilan (F), Adrallezoen (F), Fasse (F)
Triglavian repulsion rate: 70%

Metropolis
Triglavian systems: Krirald (L), Aldik
Edencom systems: Bei, Anher, Eygfe (F), Anbald (F), Bongveber (F), Offikatlin, Erlendur
Triglavian repulsion rate: 77.8%

Heimatar
Triglavian systems: Atgur, Sotrenzur
Edencom systems: Avesber (F), Osoggur, Dammalin
Triglavian repulsion rate: 60%

Molden Heath
Triglavian systems: Skarkon (L)
Edencom systems: Horaka, Gelfiven (F), Teonsude (F)

Unless more Serenity fortresses come in, this should be it. Hopefully this helps if you need to adjust your route planners accordingly based off of standings. Also, if there is a way to recall all the systems that have timed out, I can work them in to these results.

edit: Elore had apparently glitched out per CCP, and has retroactively been changed to an Edencom minor victory.

10 Likes

It is also good to read these quotes from CCP Sledgehammer, regarding why the results are so lopsided in Caldari space:

The issue with Caldari NPC behavior was not by design. We do feel a bit bad for the Caldari players as the result is lopsided and that is unintentional.

Rebalancing the Caldari AI was not really within the scope of developing the Chapter 3 Invasion content

As mentioned earlier, there is a bit of regret for the Caldari losses due to the Invasion content. Any story changes to the Caldari State would be handled by another team. We will have to see if anything is in store for them.

All of this point out that content was clearly not playtested and that as customers, CCP does not give a damn about your complaints because no resources will be attributed to fixing the mistakes they make.

Alternatively they deliberately had to gimp one of the empires so that their new special snowflake bullcrap would get the required number of systems. If NPCs had been at all balanced, Triglavians would still be grinding their 27 systems.

So to summarise it: CCP does not give a damn if you play in Caldari space and will go to great hurdles that your game is ruined without you being able to affect much at all.

9 Likes

You again, intentional, forgot that the Amarr NPCs were way to strong too, which meant that invasions in Amarr Space were auto-lost.

2 Likes

BOooourns

Edencom in my old home system.

How vile.

Sounds like youre the one wanting special treatment here, champ.

Caldari cant fight, we know this, why is it a suprise their military crumpled like a hooker punched in the gut by a big fat guy?

3 Likes

The Triglavians now own 27 of the roughly 1900 systems in Empire space. A tiny price to pay for the content they will provide. Of course there are another 28 Triglavian minor victories that will force people to maintain situational awareness but, again, those systems provide unique gameplay for those who are interested and are easily avoided by those who aren’t. A few of us will need to step outside our comfort zones but, if that bothers you, Eve is probably not your game!

While the magnitude of Caldari losses may have been unintentional, it fits with the lore of a megacorporation state reluctant to feed profits into their military during peacetime. Nobody cares how good the fire department is until there is a fire - then it is too late. You fight with the army you have, not the army you want.

4 Likes

Im interested.

What do they provide thats unique and gameplay orientated?

1 Like

If nothing else, places to mine Rakovene and Talassonite for those who want a highsec source of Isogen, Nocxium, Zydrine and Megacyte.

Yeah funny coincidence, that lol

And yet no one in the Mins Redist thread of hundreds of posts seems to have remembered this. (OK Arrendis did, but shes a genius anyway)

Ok so unique gameplay like mining…

As an industrialist, I focus on the stuff that is most relevant to my business. I’m sure there will be PVE opportunities with unique rewards but that’s outside my area of expertise.

Once the Domain of Bujan is officially on the map I expect to see some new content for those who supported the Triglavians but won’t speculate on what it might be.

While the chance to permanently alter the security status of systems can be seen as a reward in its own right, Kybernauts are ending up hindering themselves from entering quite a sizeable amount of space in the Edencom won systems. The 2.0 standing clothing rewards are nice, but I’m hoping that something more worthwhile happens for them eventually, like say, the stations in final liminality systems being taken over by the Triglavian clades and offering Trig missions, with their own LP stores.

1 Like

We expect the final liminality systems will be connected by Triglavian gates/conduits and it is reasonable to assume there will still be some ordinary gates to empire space. The kybernauts might be able to move around a lot faster than the rest of us! We’ll need to wait and see…

My bet is still Trig Starter Systems and TrigCord

The issue with Caldari NPC behavior was not by design. We do feel a bit bad for the Caldari players as the result is lopsided and that is unintentional.

Rebalancing the Caldari AI was not really within the scope of developing the Chapter 3 Invasion content

In other words, they did very poor or no testing of their own updates before releasing them.

9 Likes

In other words they are either lying, or they had INTENTIONS regarding what was SUPPOSED to happen.

Which puts a lie to player agency.

If they had just said “Yes some space will be easier for the Trigs to take because story reasons”

or

“We expected the density of population in those systems to outweigh deficiencies in the Caldari NPC navy”

Then there wouldnt be a problem.

2 Likes

I am glad trig invasion was stomped out of so many systems by EDENCOM boots.

:partying_face:

WE WON.

1 Like

I’m so happy you feel that way!

Glad they were, my stuff is in Amarr space.

Edit;
Thinking on this further, it would stand to reason that defending NPC’s would be strengthened or weakened depending on the amount of players that inhabit a region. Caldari space is heavily populated.

1 Like

Amarr Victor! :wine_glass:

Thank You, @Clyde_ElectraGlide, for this compilation.

For me, as a Caldari citizen, it is particularly disheartening. Caldari State has been the most severely impacted by the Invasion and its irreversible consequences not because of the lack of commitment of the defenders of its territory, but because of design oversight of EDENCOM NPC fleets in Caldari space.

Of course, the employees of CCP are certainly bursting with pride at how well they have managed to introduce and supervise Chapter III of the Invasion. Really, CCP, don’t forget to use the whole Invasion story in your promotional materials as an example of a dynamic and interesting gameplay in the EVE world. And, of course, keep quiet about all the mistakes you made during the Invasion, and the list of mistakes is really long.

6 Likes