TOTALITY REALIZED :: Triglavian Invasion Goal Attained with 27 Final Liminalities

GLORIFICATION PATTERN IN TOTALITY: REALIZED
TRIGLAV EXALTED DAZH ELEMENTS: FINAL LIMINALITY
LIMINAL PROVING: THRESHOLD ATTAINED
ANCIENT DOMAINS STABILIZATION: GOLD CONSENT
DOMAIN OF POCHVEN CONDUIT WEAVING: GOLD CONSENT
KRAI PERUN LIMINALITY: FIELDS PROCESSING
KRAI SVAROG LIMINALITY: FIELDS PROCESSING
KRAI VELES LIMINALITY: FIELDS PROCESSING
CHISLOV ZVEMOKORG NOEMATA: CONSOLIDATION PHASE
FLOW OF VYRAJ DIRECTION: BUJAN THROUGH POCHVEN
FOREST OF GLORIFICATION HUNTING: GOLD CONSENT
COMMUNION WITH SOBORNOST KYBERNAUTS: GOLD CONSENT

22 Likes

Sorry edencom but zorya is here to stay

Unlike your master kasimir valkarin, who i think she is going to beā€¦remove

5 Likes

So when do we find out what any of this means?

1 Like

Does that mean we could have let them have the first 27 systems, and had this over and done with a long time ago?

6 Likes

I would like to point out this is thee Lore Discussion section and not the Intergalactic Summit section, so in-character quibbling should be left by the wayside as this is an out of character section.

3 Likes

Thank goodness - the IGS is out of my league.

:red_circle: Considering that Valkanir saved 53 systems totally and 82 systems partially against Trigs, I doubt that she is going anywhere. And that against all odds, in particular, total lack of consequences for trig supporters, while Edencom was under enormous pressure and ever increasing amount of consequences stacking against them.

In contrast, she now has a strong argument for further progress in unifying the cluster more. More unified response to trigs, more concerted efforts to fight threats, less infighting in her force.

Plus, is it just me or are Trigs running out of steam? They couldnā€™t even afford a voice for such a ā€œmomentousā€ occasion. Before they bombarded us with voiced message spam for even the most minor trivialities but for the achievement of their first big invasion goal, they just scroll text like galnet scrolls mineral prices over the screen.

7 Likes

over 15 of those forts were never under invasion, only about 30 are lims.

1 Like

Who is Valkanir?

Oh and donā€™t forget how stupidly strong the amarr navy was before they had to downgrade to older ones.

2 Likes

:red_circle: Oh, donā€™t forget how ridiculously weak Caldari Navy still is, while Trigs are still completely OP. Never forget.

Preliminarily saved to prevent more misfortune while Edencom had the opportunity to do so. Sounds like a good deal for Valkanir, too. :slight_smile:

2 Likes
1 Like

You know what you call someone who fights a defensive war and ends up losing a bunch of territory?

A loser, thatā€™s what.

7 Likes

Pretty much Edencom had all the advantages, manpower, resources, hell they had established ways to move away the cluster. Trigs had to use unstable conduits and they still took 27 systems.

2 Likes

:red_circle: Oh my god, 27 systems. How will the empires recover from that?

Plus, I wonder if they had lost the systems if they had actually enacted proper consequences for supporting genocidal invaders. Time will tell if the Big 4 will learn from that and now finally bar anyone with positive trig standing from their stations, services and amenities.

5 Likes

The big 4 wonā€™t do crap because they fear us, they donā€™t want another Sansha running around destroying empire space.

:red_circle: If they fear you, shutting you out of their stations and services is the best thing to do as you could otherwise implant sleeper cells and whatnot else in the stations to sabotage them. And thatā€™s just a start. They should also terminate any clone contract. Trigs can have their medical clones in World Arks or whatever Trigs use. :slight_smile:

Do actual Trigs even have clones? :thinking:

4 Likes

again, out of character forum section. and the empires do out do us in pretty much every manner strength wise in the narrative, and each have internal cadres of capsuleers in their navies that at minimum equal the number of player capsuleers. the trigvasion stuff was more toward us tipping the balance of the fight than us actually deciding the ultimate outcomes.

4 Likes

Youā€™re logic is beyond stupid, its absurd. You do realise that capsuleers are pretty much gods right? Any null capsuleer can pretty much constitute a major threat to all the empires. Youā€™re trying to pretend as through edencom has won, which is laughable at best and pathetic at worst.

they actually donā€™t, per the lore. While thereā€™s a lot of the flashy trailers with capsuleers having ā€˜limitless power,ā€™ while we can be a threat, we are not an existential threat in any capacity.

1 Like