TOTALITY REALIZED :: Triglavian Invasion Goal Attained with 27 Final Liminalities

:red_circle: No capsuleer can live long without a clone contract. :slight_smile:

What you think is absurd or laughable is irrelevant to anyone with a little bit of thinking capacity. I am not portraying anything as victory. Unlike you, who portrays 27 won systems out of well over hundred as a total victory for your side. I hope you see who’s the absurd person here.

1 Like

I do have to go out of my way to counter you here, in that CONCORD and the empires don’t have full control of cloning contracts for independent capsuleers. Capsuleers have had the ability to setup their own cloning facilities for years.

1 Like

I’m not sure that’s true, if renegades supporting the trigs can turn them into final lims, preventing the empires from ever holding them again. Then whats to say that power hungry null leaders with 100’s of capitals cannot take empire systems easily?

1 Like

:red_circle:

While this is true, these clones are in a precarious state. The structures where someone might have setup their clones can be attacked and destroyed. Without the fall-back to the original school station, this would put some real consequence on supporting trigs. :slight_smile:

1 Like

because empire capital fleets make even goonswarm’s super and titan fleets look small. And per the world news, capital wings were deployed during the invasion. We just didn’t get to see them actively. And again, empires narratively have very strong navy capsuleer cadres. each equal to at minimum, the number of independent capsuleers.

The invasions were massive undertakings across the board. Independent capsuleers just tipped the pendulum in one direction or the other.

1 Like

pirate stations also have cloning facilities.

1 Like

They are not in empire space.

either way, my point still stands. there are ways to have well protected clonebays out of reach of the empires. whether in upwell structures, or in pirate NPC stations

strange then how the empires didn’t bother deploying their capitals in large numbers to valuable systems like Vale and Niraja.

3 Likes

they did. in the world news a number of Sarum capital ship wings were heavily damaged in the fighting in Niarja

2 Likes

Yes, and that is perfectly fine. As long as Trigs cannot just death clone back into a secure empire facility, use station markets, docking, repair services and other aspects or Empire space, it does not matter if they wake up in Curse or Stain or Venal. They can have fun traveling back to Empire space from there. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can’t they just set up secure station in low sec that allows them to move into empire space at whim?

Is that edencom tears ? the most precious item in new eden ?.

3 Likes

this falls under my statemeent on upwell structures

:red_circle: Until someone attacks that structure, which is also perfectly fine. You have to travel from that place to wherever you want to go and can’t just have a convenient place to fall back to in Empire space supported by Empire factions and Concord, which you apparently loath.

How can they be “most precious” if they are apparently so abundantly available? Are you entertaining us again with your Trig Logic? :joy:

maybe stop calling people shits for choosing their allegiance in a particular type of content?

1 Like

:red_circle: I have been called Edencum and Edenscum and other colorful variations of my allegiance. I am a fan of the eye-for-an-eye motto.

2 Likes

in-character is one thing. If you’re continuing to be jackasses out of character and game, there’s a distinct problem on both sides

2 Likes

:red_circle: What is your problem with problems? This is a war. :man_shrugging: If you want cozy talk, there are other topics for that.

a war in a game. That is, essentially, at its end. We all still play the game, and we all come here to have fun. its not a matter of ‘cozy talk,’ its about having respect for fellow players of the game. Say what you want in the heat of the moment or after a fight, but we’re still people IRL. and what happens in the game is pixels

3 Likes