Invasion results by region, now that the dust has seemingly settled

:red_circle: Autolost like Raravoss or Harva or a number of other Trig MVs? All the while Caldari systems were indeed automatically lost for Edencom regardless of how much effort Edencom put into the invasion. Learn some perspective.

The list of caldari systems lost is actually a thing that will be remembered as effect of CCP incompetence, and future will be full of players mentioning it.

This is what CCP is incapable of learning. Their actions have consequences.

5 Likes

I’m just wondering, now that the “rewards” have been distributed, when CCP will do whatever they are going to do with the affected systems.

1 Like

:red_circle:

As long as people keep sugar coating the harsh reality for them and pack them in cotton so that their fragile developer egos won’t get hurt, nothing will ever change in that regard.

2 Likes

You again forget that half the invasions were in Amarr Space. A couple systems which were fought over hard do not invalidate my point.

Amarr NPC were way too hard. The NPC alone could push a system to Redoubt in a couple hours.

So again, the only one without perspective in this discussion is you again.

1 Like

Caldari NPCs were way too weak.

1 Like

Funny how the splinter of Caldari failure is such rage focus, but the gigantic log of FREE serenity fortresses is hardly mentioned.
We fought 2 servers and achieved our winning conditions.

But by all means, pretend you won. Its cute.

1 Like

EDENCOM won a lot more than trigs.
Every day I am glad it went this way.

So much Gunstars to protect against kybers and places to mine Rakovene in peace, with mining bonuses. :teddy_bear:

Future looks bright for EDENCOM supporters.

2 Likes

You keep forgetting that Caldari lost systems within hours to Liminality, conveniently. There were not just “a couple of systems that were fought over”. All systems were fought over hard, especially in Amarr space because Amarr allowed people to actually fight. Saying that “just a couple of systems were fought over” is a gross misrepresentation of what was going on and a clear sign of lack of perspective. Plus, Caldari was merely an effectless slowing down of a spiraling out of control system loss and considering how little CCP did to fix all the issues with Caldari, all the while they found time to nerf Amarr just fine, only goes to show that this was, against their assertions, by deliberate design or design through incompetence.

Again, you need some perspective. Trigs managed to win 4 Final Loons and 4 MV systems even under the “too strong” Amarr, while Edencom was only able to win 1 Caldari Fortress and 4 MVs (and 1 Serenity Fortress, which would have also fallen if they had spawned on TQ instead due to geographic significance). Insisting on the power of Amarr being too much while ignoring the unquestionable and never fixed weakness of Caldari is so Triglavian, and so symptomatic for #CCPQualityCoding.

3 Likes

I whole heartedly disagree.

Look at the sheer amount of totally free, as in NO player effort put in whatsoever Amarr systems vs actually contested. Free serenity fortresses on top of that.
The numbers are massively skewed because Amarr rats (even post nerf) were anathema to triglavians.
Those systems autopushed without any player agency.
Combine this with the fact that Amarr just has the majority of hisec in terms of total space held, wich meant %wise the chance of that space being invaded and you had a major advantage there.

Whining about Caldari being underwhelming seems a bit silly if you take all those things into consideration.

1 Like

:red_circle: The only silly thing here is not considering how ridiculously underpowered – not underwhelming, completely underpowered – Caldari are. It does not matter at all how many systems Amarr has and no one is complaining about how many Amarr systems were invaded. For all I care, I would have loved if only Amarr systems had been invaded because that meant I could have actually enjoyed the fight as it would have been balanced and fair instead of a worthless, time wasting seal clubbing that fighting in Caldari space felt like. The matter of fact is that Caldari were by and large unwinnable and Amarr were, if you want to be generous, just a little counterweight to this massive imbalance.

Care to name a few? I do not know of a single one that was not won by Edencom without any effort from Edencom TQ players. There are only about 15 systems that went Massive Fortification and those were all over the cluster. Which systems outside the MF were won by default by Amarr NPC without any player intervention?

Yet I keep seeing you whine about Amarr NPC actually being challenging. And you know what is funny? The difference with which CCP responded to our multifaceted complaints and Trig Lovers’ incoherent whining about how much work they have to do in Amarr space.

1 Like

My dear pro-Triglavian Capsuleer.

We complain primarily about the lack of professionalism on the part of the CCP, which since the beginning of the invasion and the first Caldari State system losses to Triglavian - despite the fairly detailed information about the helpless EDENCOM NPC fleets in Caldari systems in the clash with Triglavian NPC (not to mention the pro-T player fleets), which, by the way, you can still find on this forum, as well as on the Reddit channel - for almost 3 months did not consider it appropriate to address this problem and simply allowed the demolition of Caldari State actually for… free. Also, the powerlessness of Triglavian forces and their allied players in Amarr space in the clash with NPC EDENCOM fleets is the result of CCP lack of responsibility for the fair and balanced course of Invasion Chapter III, which is really a huge flaw in their image, given that the changes made to the systems sec status are permanent.

3 Likes

Trigs were not bothered to go to Aridia, so even few locals could flip it. So its like trigs providing free systems to EDENCOM.

1 Like

Obviously you have no interest in seeing see it from Trig perspective and have not bothered to fight alongside us in said systems.
You could get away with single tank/damage types and use 1 setup for every invasion.
My constant headcounts placed us at minimum 2v1 odds at any given time, usually more around the 4v1 or 5v1 mark.
Yet we managed to eek out a few victories anyways despite those odds.
Sure we grumbled about it, and the “Amarr push PTSD” is still a meme.

But the constant crying about it and trying to put the blame wholly on CCP is nonsense.

You yourself admit you would have preferred fighting on Amarr turf exclusively, wich with the overpowered npc’s and in later stages the much more difficult route for Kybernauts to travel there would have put you in an massive headstart position.
Looks to me that you are just trying to justify your own freebies here.

1 Like

BTW i was there for the whole full 3 day round the clock Ichorya hellgrind, wich was BEFORE the buff to Caldari.
Constesting was always very much an option on any turf, but it required coordination.

1 Like

:rofl: Are you now seriously playing the victim card even though yourself killed Niarja? Are you for real? And you really wonder why I have not the slighted interest in “seeing it from the triglavian perspective”.

Not to mention that you are full of bogus in that regard. You can just use your neutral alts to ship ships around Edencom Fortresses without any problems and ceptor to new invasions. Fortresses are a joke in stopping Triglavians. Edencom, on the other hand, has to cross null sec systems if they want to go somewhere and no amount of alts can compensate for that. And you complaint that you had a “much more difficult route” to take in later stages?

This has to be a joke. A sad, terribly planned and self-harming joke.

Looks to me that you do not have the slightest clue what you are talking about. Not even a tiny little sliver of a clue.

It was Goons who flipped Niarja actually. Trigs were not so good.

Personally i don’t care, so your attempt at “victim card” is just gaslighting.
As you mentioned: just used neutral toons and stationed resources at both sides.

But you full well know this was a public group and some of the members…

1 Like

Yup it was all goons and only CODE. ganked you @Nana_Skalski

Can you please hook me up with your booster supplier ? Seems like they have top notch stuff.

1 Like

Well, maybe you really need some gaslighting as you clearly are not the brightest light in the room. Read that again and then read again what I wrote with regards to Final Loon systems. :facepalm: You know that the more you write, the more this turns into a travesty against yourself, right? :rofl:

munches :popcorn: