Invasion results by region, now that the dust has seemingly settled

You are downplaying the Goon involvement and overestimating CODE influence.

Both things you got wrong.

1 Like

Not really ?

FYI: IF you avoid Niarja, the long way around to Amarr space now goes trough the Sasta/Jark double fortress.
So for Kyber aligned people hisec is effectively cut into half, unless you use neutral toons or lowsec or wh’s.

1 Like

No but seriously

Funny how goons only came after TEST deployed fleets to bail out edencom after they started losing tho.
Also funny you claim knowledge about the exact CODE. involvement when you weren’t in the trig gank squads.

:red_circle:

It is not. A Kyber can easily pass through those systems in a BS even. All you need is a scout that tells you if there is a NPC fleet on the gate. And even if there is or if you are skiddish, you just need a Edencom friendly alt that moves your ships through in a DST or Bowhead (which is not a problem since you are buddy-buddy with the gankers). This is not a possibility for Edencom who have to deal with massively camped Null Sec systems if the Final Loons were of any strategic significance, as Raravoss showed during the Invasion of Sasiekko, as Niarja shows and as any other Final Loon on this 45 jumps stretch would have shown.

And you again complain about Niarja which you did to yourself.

You simply don’t get it. Maybe you really need someone to help you light this gas light because you clearly seem to be incapable of doing it yourself. Alternatively, someone please take away the stick from this guy. He keeps hitting himself with it and as an upstanding citizen of the Empires of Humanity, I can’t watch this self-mutilation any longer.

OK

Seems like you are obvlivious to current mechanics then.
People actively poke the gunstars, causing the gates to have 2-3 total murder AEGIS fleets on them.
Insta points on the AEGIS response fleets. They do not move, only way is to clear them.
Unlucky spawn if you enter the gate renders cloacky warp trick useless and ends you up dead.
The only thing that works is sub 2s align times.
Kind of the same how our Steves worked at first, ony this situation won’t be patched apparently.

Neutral alts are the only options.

1 Like

I have seen things more objectively not being involved in that. I have seen ganks failing many times and I made 13B isk for SRP for EDENCOM and I wasnt alone. FCs were stoutly doing their jobs. Many times I salvaged the gankers ships. Nagas were replaced just as they were lost many times even without SRP. So CODE and kybers alts ganking wasnt so important as pro-trig that didnt know that can think.

And Goons had it easy because the TEST failed in helping.

I’m happy with the result. We achieved our goals.

1 Like

The only thing rekt here was a friendly conversation between sides turning into an assfest when people started crying that they had it worse or they did more for their side and werent happy with the results of a foregone conclusion.

1 Like

I am only writing how it indeed was, not how some people would want it to see thru triangle shaped glasses.

1 Like

Much bigger punt that CCP ■■■■■■ up imo is that AP route planning when set to “Only high-sec” will still happily take you through Niarja… Go explain that to new players… :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

It may still be liberated in next chapter, who knows.

Quite possibly. But in the meantime, it’s effectively null-sec, and considering it’s displaying a red triangle, so your ship computer clearly knows it. So why is my navigation treating it as high-sec?

because destruction and salty tears are good.

The changes will not be reverted and made even more absolute when the final stage happens.
At no point was there any mention of any possibility of “reclamation”

Just rightclick on the system and “avoid” to take the long way around.

1 Like

For now. I think reclamation is a logical thing as next chapter.

Good luck with that, we are already shuddering in fear considering your heroic efforts in the lowsec systems.

Ohwait…

1 Like

There are people who know how to fight there. Trigs already met them, lost even a Kyber carrier to them. As Niarja is important enough, I am thinking there will be enough people to fight over it. Many dead end systems may not be contested tho.

My point exactly.
We have built up some degree of mutual respect for EM/PNS because they actually fight us.
Local and forum warrioring, rule lawyering and constant koolaid level reality bending propaganda is not going to earn you any respect whatsoever.

Again you are underestimating, this time people who denied you victories, where you now lose your leshaks to Gunstars regularly. Its not propaganda. The reality is trigs are like a fly in a web of EDENCOM systems.