Invasion results by region, now that the dust has seemingly settled

Zorya cares not about your fortresses.
Totality is reached, the desired systems were taken.
We care not what you do with the leftovers.

New means of transportation and alternative routes will soon open up.
Your static fortresses are irrelevant and a waste of resources.

1 Like

Prophesising Trig noobs vapourised in Trig Corvettes by EDENCOM gate guns before Spring and crying foul

2 Likes

Trig totality isnt very big.
27 systems? Thats like a very smol totality.

Total enough for our purpose.
Your quantifications are irrelevant.

1 Like

You can triangulate with even less. Just saying.

1 Like

Lets just all accept it’s over for now and focus on the best part:

Saturday is fireworks party to celebrate!
All invited, your respective groups should have provided pings for it by now.

1 Like

we can said the same thing about amarr with their insane auto push

1 Like

you can complain with even MORE less

1 Like

:red_circle:

You at least have an option. Neutral alts do not work in Final Loons.

It is most apparent who here really is oblivious to mechanics. Intentionally oblivious to make your achievements look better than they are while downplaying all the hurdles that Edencom had to overcome or work with. The null sec status of Final Loons is only one of many of them that Trigs never had to deal with as their faction always worked as intended or in overpowered mode.

Sure dude… sure.

Good luck with your spin posting and whining.

1 Like

you are basicaly nana, complaining about evrything and said that edencom was alwasy undergunned while trigs was op

Kinda leave the game if this whot it’s doing to you

1 Like

Those should also have been rebalanced, but frankly speaking, this is an entire major faction getting yeeted because CCP couldn’t be bothered to give them NPCs that could fight. This despite Railgun Nagas, Railgun Feroxes and Capchain Ospreys being extremely popular amongst EDENCOM-aligned Capsuleers. It should have been a balanced experience for both sides.

I can’t think of anything interesting myself, and look forward to returning to Faction Wars on my main. Long vacation first though. PVE crushes the soul.

Yes.

Our objective was not to “win”. Our objective was to prevent the Triglavians from taking over as many systems as possible. We did exactly that, but I don’t count it as a victory or a defeat. It was just damage control. Nothing more, nothing less.

This.

Objectively false. I’ve FCd Edencom fleets far longer than I am happy with, and the numbers in local always dwarfed out fleets. Usually we were 1/4. If we were lucky we were 1/3. If we were unlucky we were 1/5. So either you are lying to my face or the vast majority of players in invasion systems were not in either the EDI fleets or the TTI fleets.

Objectively false. One line member admitted that. Whilst I don’t blame them, EDI as an organization deployed to any system on the basis of saving Lim candidates over saving MV candidates, and regrettably, with a preference for HS over LS. If I didn’t need to sleep and had a sizable pool of players willing to fight in LS, I would have preferred to contest heavily in both. At the end of the day I’m not going to force anyone to do anything they don’t want to do. That’s how I ended up doing Frerstorn with three Augorors, two Ruptures and a Thorax. It is what it is.

So was I, and as I saw you getting a free ten percent every downtime, and a consistent advantage throughout those three days. I was also there for Gallente systems like Caslemon and Matari systems like Bei to see what happens when it is an even fight. I agree Amarr was just as unbalanced as Caldari, and I don’t claim that wasn’t unfair either, but saying that the Caldari NPCs were fine because the Amarr NPCs were also borked is mental gymnastics.

In fairness, they did, because our players kept logging onto alts after downtime in order to shoot Gunstars to muster the NPC doomsday gatecamp.

Pretty much. I arrived to find the system in free-fall, rallied the defense fleet, stopped the drop at 15% and pushed it back up to 40%. Then I took a five hour nap, woke up, heard that Goons arrived and watched that bar drop to first lim.

No, they can’t.

I can’t think of a single CODE or Kybernaut gank that had a negative effect on any fleet I’ve ran. Even if they succeeded, if you grow up in the Minmatar Militia, you really don’t care when you hear -1 dps.

My personal favourite is “Tutorial agents sending newbros into Trig systems”.

Same. I’ve heard the sentence “Swarm docked up because the nado squad got picture lock” one time too many to have respect for them, but I respect people like Amala Oriki in his Sleipnir. Beyond that, I saw some respectable players in action but the FC shifts killed too many of my brain cells to remember them. Mostly the Fast Tackle players.

That’d be nice.

3 Likes

@Miran_Tereven

I kept red and blue lists updated all way trough the event, wich i then crossreferenced with headcounts of our fleet and headcounts of both our discords.
Known neutral scavengers were also marked as such (grey)
My results were always between the 2v1 and 5v1 odds in favour for EDENCOM at any given time of my tallies.

Granted, there is no complete failsafe way to constantly check for if said blues/reds were also actively in their respective fleets actively participating. And other timezones might also yield different results.

But i’m not lieing, those were the most objective results i could realisticly keep track of.

1 Like

Also Le Gonque’s were just very fun and a welcome distraction from the grind.

Obviously several subgroups within EDI were already well acquainted with the mechanics, and the others soon learned to adapt.
Several FC’s thanked us for for our influence in forcing people to adhere to doctrine, stop bringing useless bling and just obey the FC’s in general.
So in the end everyone grew and/or had fun, wich is perfectly fine and applaudable.

Hope you lot are coming to the fireworks! :boom:

1 Like

:red_circle:

Hardly possible. I have set a ton of people red that were with Trigs and most of the time the invasions were filled with those people at an equal or larger number than Edencom.

But of course you can have some instances where you were outnumbered. That’s hardly a surprise considering that Trigs started to leave as soon as systems started to show unfavorable tendencies. While Edencom stayed in all systems until low single digits. Trigs usually started to abandon ship when they got to 70-80 % for Edencom.

What timezone was this in? Because that is not my experience with number comparisons at all. I was mostly FCing EUTZ.

I never said they weren’t funny.

Including me. At some point people need to grow up and make efficient ships instead of loot piñatas.

Hey, so hardly ever speak but here for my 2 cents.

Some of the main faults I have seen during this event with TTI is the lack of PvP FC’s for Swarm.

Massive respect to @Buhhdust_Princess and the Zeta Fleet Commanders who are one of the only reasons we managed to take as many systems as we have due to their tireless work.

As for the outnumbered portions, usually late USTZ is when we are outnumbered by EDI and have to have the AUTZ an EUTZ pick up the slack and lost %.

Last but not least.

Nothing but respect for all of EDI was a pleasure fighting you guys on the field and playing the content.

Edit: Misspelling.

Torvik Ironsides
Stribog FC

5 Likes

This will not be a success unless every highsec system is captured and liberated into nullsec status.

Good luck with that when the event is functionally over - no more invasions are happening. Trig win conditions were 27 final liminality systems.

1 Like

Now is the time when both sides farm the materials.