Invasion results by region, now that the dust has seemingly settled

I noticed that when I spoke to swarm FCs, they felt that they weren’t experienced enough for it. On our side it ties into the whole timezone thing. I grew up in Low so I don’t mind taking fleets into it. However I mostly did the EUTZ FC shifts. Forming a Lowsec fleet post downtime was like

If we did form, it’d usually be our Augoror+Rupture fleet vs Zeta’s Guardian+Machariel fleet. Thankfully they seemed very keen to chase me instead of pushing the bar, since they knew that if we went uncontested we could slow them down with Emerging Conduits. So I would, in true FW fashion, blue-ball them. Then the timezone would shift, Zeta would go to bed, I would go to bed, and the USTZ would come in like Big Chungus and roll the field.

That explains it. As I said, I mostly did EUTZ, and consequentially I got used to constantly being outnumbered, and mostly saw my role as “form post DT fleet, push back as hard as possible until USTZ”. The best part was that I would have to deal with the EUTZ-only incursion FCs who’d be like “Oh you never move the bar forward so you suck” to which I mostly responded by ignoring them completely because I was already anticipating a 3 day grind across all timezones via force rotation. This whole thing was sort of like an unholy mix of Faction Wars, belt ratting and solo POS bashing. I respect anyone who went through that for the sake of fighting what they thought was right/fun. Saw a lot of dedicated people.

3 Likes

Are the Triglavian npcs ever going to be happy with the current systems they control?

We have 4 major factions will there ever be a 5th after this that allow Capsuleers to become a Triglavian pilot in the character customization screen?

8-ball-signs-point-to-yes

2 Likes

Right, so thanks to Elsebeth who has kept extensive logs on the whole invasion process, I am actually able to include systems that timed out. I’ll be counting these towards their Triglavian repulsion rate as the EDENCOM effort was ultimately one of defense anyways. Timed out systems are below, as well as their adjusted percentages:

Molden Heath: Muttokon, Altbrard, Kadlina (75% -> 85.7%)
Metropolis: Lasleinur, Ontorn, Orfrold (77.8% -> 83.3%)
The Forge: Uchoshi (22.2% -> 27.3%)
Lonetrek: Passari (8.3% -> 15.4%)
Placid: Gare, Gallusiene, Uphallant, Amoen (87.5% -> 91.7%)
The Bleak Lands: Komaa (66.7% -> 71.4%)
Verge Vendor: Stou (66.7% -> 75%)
Domain: Miyeli, Knophtikoo (86.4% -> 87.5%)
Sinq Laison: Faurent, Ignoitton (70% -> 75%)
Essence: Isenan (57.1% -> 62.5%)
Kador: Menri, Oberen (already 100%)
Solitude: Pochelympe (already 100%)
Genesis: Azedi, Shapisin (already 100%)

Also if anyone’s interested, a formal ranking from who made it out worst to best of the 23 empire regions:

Black Rise (Caldari): 14.3%
Lonetrek(Caldari): 15.4%
The Citadel(Caldari): 22.2%
The Forge(Caldari): 27.3%
Heimatar(Minmatar): 60%
Essence(Gallente): 62.5%
The Bleak Lands(Amarr): 71.4%
Tash-Murkon(Amarr), Verge Vendor, Everyshore, Sinq Laison (all Gallente): 75%
Metropolis(Minmatar): 83.3%
Molden Heath(Minmatar): 85.7%
Domain(Amarr): 87.5%
Derelik (Ammatar), Placid (Gallente): 91.7%
Aridia(Amarr): 93.8%
Khanid (Khanid), Kor-Azor, Genesis, Kador, Devoid (all Amarr), Solitude (Gallente): 100%

AKA (Amarr + allies) combined average rating: 91.9%
Caldari combined average rating: 19.8%
Gallente combined average rating: 79.9%
Minmatar combined average rating: 76.3%

A whole host of Amarrian regions, and really the southwest of space in general got out the best, while proportionally, Black Rise suffered the most out of all the regions, which is why I can certainly understand why Caldari FW pilots are frustrated with the invasions. Amarr did the best thanks in large part to their rats, and Caldari did the worst… thanks in large part to their rats. Gallente and Minmatar both got around 75%, which seems a normal enough result to me when you factor how the invasions worked in.

5 Likes

Did they win? The game client background suggests that they did.

Well, it would be nice if we had some World News to suggest if the Trigs feel that way. Since we don’t… it’s probably just another attempt by Zorya to get everyone to listen to the Trig-babble, since the billboards weren’t enough.

Pretty much everything CCP I mean pearl abyss has done for the past 2 years has not been in the spirit of a sandbox MMO as this game is advertised but the exact opposite. Forcing these invasions on players now reshuffling the deck on mineral resources. The addition of quantum cores and many more changes. So many I lost interest in CCP/pearl abyss bullsh-t months ago. I would log in and wonder how are these developers going to f-ck me this time? I am not interested in playing a game that has rules drastically changed every 2-3 months. Yearly was already bad enough. The change to FTP was done purely to inflate the login totals to offset most people are sick of CCP crap and rolled out long ago.

You mean something like Sansha Incursions? They also provide content for like 100 players and give some inconvenience for others.
BTW: is Sansha Incursions still in the game?

Unless something more in development the future of triangles is very bright indeed.

I believe they were always going to win if we assume their victory condition is 27 liminal systems (3x3x3). Players had agency in determining which systems they would be but I suspect a lot of content we’ll be seeing over the next quadrant or two depends on the Triglavians reestablishing a foothold in the “ancient domains” and creating the “Domain of Bujan”.

Oh so they want to open a chain of Borrito stores? Awesome, yeah uncomfortably hipster of them

1 Like

Princess Zorya Triglav =)

With Final Liminality systems removed CCP’s Route Planner fix for players to avoid being blown up in empire space is a total joke as it has one setting: avoiding minor victory systems on both sides.

This is a bad joke for two reasons:

1. Both Edencom & Trig-Aligned players will be blocking systems in the Route Planner that their own side won a minor victory resulting in much longer routes.
  2. Trig-aligned players will still be routed through Edencom major victory systems.

There are no longer any indications in the game about these systems, you find out when you arrive at the other side of the gate and see a bunch of wrecks then you’re the next wreck.

The current solution for Edencom-aligned players is to individually ban all 27 Trig minor victory systems still connected to empire space. This is annoying but doesn’t take too long.

The current solution for Trig-aligned players is to individually ban all 84 Edencom minor victory systems AND 53 Edencom major victory systems which will take a considerable amount of time.

In the meantime salvagers on both sides can make a killing on wrecks for how badly this has been mismanaged.

3 Likes

Update: there is now world news on this. Trig minimum goal was 21, which they achieved (*) clearly. Upper limit was 81 liminalities, which they did not come even close. The goal of a particular number of each star type was also not realized. So I guess it’s a win some, lose some scenario for them.

(Of course, CCP still gave them all the goodies. But that’s another story.)

(*) We know now there were contingencies planned to make Pochven happen even if players botch it, but CCP help was not needed .

And people can find links to all Scope videos and Gal-News articles in the index: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NuqsA_ga8wo7S2VRiAtRnAQwWZyE-kx4dRo_gUq8Pm4/edit?usp=sharing

I thought that the goal for star types was three of each, which was easily reached… :thinking:

Apparently not… my guess is they wanted an extra A0 for all the clades but poor Svarog only got a consolation B0. Or maybe enough of those to make some kind of a pattern to internal systems (like borders are all the same type). See Annotated Pochven map .

Don’t worry tho, protrigs still got all the benefits, and proedencom got nothing for stopping this goal from happening. All this affects is a mention in the news.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.