[INVESTMENT SCAM] EVE Easy Invest - Use your ISK to make ISK and withdraw at any time

Discrod invite wont work

ah now

Monthly report March 2022

Total confirmed balance: 234.429.000.000 ISK
Total earned interest: 35.847.454.178 ISK
Investors: 83
Current interest rate: 3,5% per month.

You can find these reports and further information on our DISCORD .

Big “Thank You” to all clients.

Best regards

Hello everyone,

we just published version 2.0.0 and things are a bit different now!

Easy Invest 2.0.0

• Contrary to what was described in our idea, the basic interest rate remains at 3.5%
  • New: Loyalty interest rate. This rate adds up to the basic interest rate, starts at 0 for new clients(existing clients start with 0.5%) and increases by 0.35% on every first of a month to a max of 2%. Whenever a BALANCE (not an interest) withdrawal is made, it is set back to 0.
  • New: ISK for Feedback. As you can imagine it takes a lot of time to build up trust. Any help from you is therefore very welcome. You can do this if you take 1 minute of your time and write an HONEST feedback in the EVE forum. We don’t want you to fake your feedback. Write about what you think is good and bad about EASY Invest. As you pay with the time you need to write it, we want to give you 50m ISK in return. (Either if your feedback is good or bad). You must have made at least one deposit for your feedback to be validated. We believe that otherwise realistic feedback is not possible. You can give and confirm your feedback directly in the tool
  • New and cleaner look

Get the newest version here: https://eve-easy.com/

2 Likes

Super easy to use, would recommend to other players. One note - I think you should still keep the login key hidden on the new client (on the old, the characters were replaced with asterisks; on the new, they are not).

2 Likes

Thanks for the hint. I will implement that on version 2.0.1

Version 2.0.1 is available now

Monthly report April 2022

Total confirmed balance: 516.391.000.000 ISK
Total earned interest: 49.235.148.121 ISK
Investors: 89
Current fix interest rate: 3,5% per month.

You can find these reports and further information on our DISCORD .

Big “Thank You” to all clients.

Best regards

2 Likes

Gave this a try. So far seems legit. The process was easy and it’s very clear on how to invest and withdrawal. I’ll update again after a month or so!

1 Like

No issues so far, Le Fist is quick to answer questions. I would suggest adding a pending withdrawal section though & a calculator if that sub-account doesn’t earn interest.

2 Likes

What’s your maximum investment?

This is genius, raised half a trillion and can just as easy walk out with it with nobody stopping him.
He can just close the forum and that will be it. Most people come here, place a billion or more, waiting for it to double, I mean you must be losing money. Maybe its just a better made Jita free isk giveaway scam.
Quite funny when it happens, maybe buy yourself a few AL ships, good luck o7.

service actually works

2 Likes

Invested 1 bil and got it back

2 Likes

This service is Legit . The guy is smart. Why? i wanna do this same thing and i’m going to utilize this tool to do it thanks easy for helping me make you more money and me xD this is my honest review

2 Likes

Just wanna be serius if you invest your isk in doing industry youl get more isk than through investing

Sounds like some haterism here :grimacing:

There is only a minimum investment of 1.000.000 ISK

Thanks your feedback

Was able to make a withdrawal, no issues.

2 Likes