Invision Community 4.3 - OAuth

Hello developers, i got issue trying to authenticate in Invision Community 4.3 by EVE OAuth…

I tried to follow this guide

I press auth button, i got send to EVE SSO, i choose character, but when i confirm - i got error. I think i have token errors, but not sure. May be there is somebody, who successfully done it?

My settings:

Authorisation Endpoint: ://login.eveonline.com/v2/oauth/authorize

Token endpoint: ://login.eveonline.com/v2/oauth/token

Information endpoint: ://esi.tech.ccp.is/verify/

User ID parameter: response[0][CharacterID]

Display name parameter: response[0][CharacterName]

it shoes me “Bad Request” at ://login.eveonline.com/v2/oauth/authorizeapp?state=XXXXXXX

My thoughts is that to token or information endpoint dont send token for info getting

UPDATE:

i added Scope: publicData and now i got to forum, but with error, that something failed

Got the exact error code?

Error URL: http:// myforum /forum/index.php?/login/&_processLogin=3&csrfKey=2f2b60…afea2&ref=aHR0cDov…dW0v&code=_cdsAd7…Tfuw

IPS\Login\Exception::2

(i shortened code with … )

and traces from errorlog

#0 /home/myforum/forum/system/Login/Handler/OAuth2/Custom.php(294): IPS\Login\Handler\OAuth2\_Custom->_userData('eyJhbGciOiJSUzI...', 'response[0][Cha...')
    #1 /home/myforum/forum/system/Login/Handler/OAuth2/OAuth2.php(370): IPS\Login\Handler\OAuth2\_Custom->authenticatedUserId('eyJhbGciOiJSUzI...')
    #2 /home/myforum/forum/system/Login/Handler/OAuth2/OAuth2.php(354): IPS\Login\Handler\_OAuth2->_processAccessToken(Object(IPS\Login), Array)
    #3 /home/myforum/forum/system/Login/Handler/OAuth2/OAuth2.php(150): IPS\Login\Handler\_OAuth2->_handleAuthorizationResponse(Object(IPS\Login))
    #4 /home/myforum/forum/system/Login/Login.php(274): IPS\Login\Handler\_OAuth2->authenticateButton(Object(IPS\Login))
    #5 /home/myforum/forum/applications/core/modules/front/system/login.php(48): IPS\_Login->authenticate()
    #6 /home/myforum/forum/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\core\modules\front\system\_login->manage()
    #7 /home/myforum/forum/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
    #8 /home/myforum/forum/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
    #9 {main}

not sure what that might be. Hopefully someone else can take a look at the error and help you further

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.