iOS Alpha

Hi all, how many here are doing testing of the iOS Eve Echos? Seriously THIS is everything I thought the game would be if it was bought to iPad. In fact this is going to bring me back to Eve which I haven’t played since 2016. Each successive release of macOS has meant that I can no longer run the Mac client but this is going to be the saviour.

What’s here is pretty stable so it’s going to be great once production and stations and everything else gets added. I’m not a shooter so I’m not really interested in that but it works pretty well with the Gurista battles etc.

Thanks CCP, oh and once this is up and running properly for god’s sake make this the macOS client as well because the current one is a piece of crap.

Any sign of microtransactions or Pay2Win mechanics yet?

Not sure to be honest. I’m a care bear so kind of steer away from that sort of thing if I can help it. That being said there’s no access to the NES Store but if you have an Omega account then you can progress normally.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.