Is CCP Falcon still alive and around?

I believe this really started with the TiS interview, but again, I do hope he is doing well.

CCP Falcon is doing just fine. His windows needs updates though.

2 Likes

I heard falcon joined guard in roaming the world solving crimes.

7 Likes

FIGHTING CRIME
TRYING TO SAVE THE WORLD
HERE THEY COME JUST IN TIIIME

THE CCPUFF GUYS!

:smiley:

1 Like

Fighting crime, saving the world… so you guys are saying he is playing Overwatch these days? :joy: Would make sense considering it was Blizzon weekend, maybe he attended it. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Not once have I played or even watched Overwatch. All I know is that Blizzard managed to make some sexy female characters young teenage virgins are creating lots of … uh … fan fiction … of.

I wonder which forums you frequent if that is all you learned about that game. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

/r/all

:smiley:

Okay this probably doesn’t make proper sense without elaboration.

Was thinking more along the line of a board that has “4” in its name… also “chan” as well. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m not going to play along. :slight_smile:

I don’t actually participate in any other forum. Reddit is the exception for me, because there’s so much ground to cover without requiring being committed. In the end, where ever you go where there’s a mainstream audience, there’s too much stupid for me to willingly participate.

In /r/all you also get to see fan made stories, fan pics, etc. etc. Of all kinds of things. Sometimes I spend an hour browsing through it, just to see what’s currently out there both in the public conscious and subconscious. I personally really enjoy not reading /r/nosleep for good reasons. You should try it once.

Once. :slight_smile: Unless you really dig this stuff, which I’ve found to be very well written. “Once” usually means I spend time browsing through the already available content. :slight_smile:

Did you know there’s a subreddit dedicated to not fapping ?
Amazing and also quite interesting! I’ve looked at it once. Once!

Also, if you’re on the playful side of things, you should look out for ye ol’ reddit-switch-aroo! You can spend an hour or two jumping along the link chain!

On the other side do I not read opinion-blogs or opinion-videos with morons talking to a moronic audience, because that’s for the morons to do.

Now I wonder how 4chan is actually doing nowadays.

EVE forum.

1 Like

Guess people got riled up when the CCP roster didn’t list Falcon anymore. RIP Falcon

3 Likes

2 Likes

Falcon was NEVER fair with me over the years. (Yes, this is a new alt just to post here.) Seriously, no matter which direction I went he opposed it. I think the game will be all the better without him here.

Good Riddance!

*I hope he doesn’t have our personal information.

4 Likes

Workin in the background at CCP he made a big list of YOUR alts for later

mawhahahahah

3 Likes

inb4 you get swatted :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

he’s just a capsuleer now, which since CCP could have their own alts, he’s probably using one of them. I don’t feel like asking him on PSN what it is. Yes if you go to his twitter, you can get his PSN and add him on there

rip falcon we will miss you

1 Like

Suck up. :kiss: