CCP in big troubles!

Obviously, CCP is in great trouble when no one has time to pay attention to the forum.
I deliberately directly offended CCP employees , but no one responds. The usual falcon alts do not appear on the forum.
It seems that this affair with CSM is a much bigger problem than it looks from outside. :joy:

[Citation Needed]

1 Like

Up your citation :rofl:

1 Like

They just ignore you. As we all should.

14 Likes

Are you an alt of naari/nuuri/noori/neeri/niiri naarian?

2 Likes

Or tossing each other in fire to save his ass.

https://evewho.com/corp/LSG+Backyard+Guard

1 Like

So shes just a bot?

1 Like

Botastic

1 Like

:poop:

1 Like

Dunno. Maybe that, too.
OP gets a character banned intentionally, then just uses one of their army of alts, effectively bypassing forum rules or indeed any civil interaction at it’s choosing.
Why ccp puts up with it is beyond me.

Now they’re not banning him fast enough for his liking, evidently…

5 Likes

An insecure child who needs the attention and seeks validation more so than the others. It appears that, at some point, someone wronged LSG in whatever way it was and apparently LSG isn’t emotionally mature enough to just get over it.

1 Like

You should know by now no games developer uses their own forums. They use reddit. Blizzard are the worst for this. CCP bad too.

2 Likes

You were supposed to wear the tinfoil, not eat it!

5 Likes

It’s a f@#$%^g game that you seem to take waaay to seriously and probably take yourself just as seriously if not more… Stop being such a Loser, get out of the basement more, maybe even a significant other perhaps… Noone gives a crap about your bs other than yourself, those of us who happen to waste our time on your thread are only here for our entertainment :popcorn:

1 Like

Investigations lead to the hypothesis that N**ri, BD*_LSG and Traco are all separate entities who have similar viewpoints on how EVE should be. At least, they do appear to be discrete based on writing.

1 Like

What if it is one person with tri personality disorder?

2 Likes

Ummmm, wasn’t that the entire premise of the Causality trailer?

WORKING AS INTENDED!

1 Like

Traco and Balos Tripato on the other hand are pretty much one and the same person, despite their repeated denials.

3 Likes

I miss Joe.

Now there was a great bad CEO/shiptoaster

1 Like