Is EVE Worth Coming Back To?

May I propose something a bit radical since you already played before…
…log in and find out for yourself.

1 Like

Meh. My old corp has disbanded, so finding out myself would require moving my stuff out of null sec, searching for a new corp, then moving my stuff back into null sec. Considering the recent buyout and supposed decline in active players, I decided to get other people’s perspective before jumping back in. But that was so clever how your proposition ended up being standard as opposed to radical!! :rofl:

Why do you have to do those things? log on, take a ship and see whats happening, no need to go all in at once.

2 Likes

If you need to ask, it isn’t.

Undock, fly around solo and “see what’s happening.” How did I not think of that? It’s so simple!

well to be fair you come on the forums after a long break asking a pretty lame question, how did you expect people to answer, with a simple yes or no? we are not you, we dont know what you like or dont like,

Go read the patch notes and dev blogs yourself and you can see whats changed and work it out for yourself, I am assuming you have a brain capable of doing that? rather than expecting people to spoon feed you the answers you want to hear,

1 Like

I don’t “expect” anything, but I got some useful responses, not simply yes and no. “Spoon feed” me answers? One of main functions of a communications board is to ask and answer questions. Apparently, it also functions as a platform for idiots to make petty complaints.

2 Likes

no - there is no reason. War is over, future is set and ccp is sold

You shouldn’t ask if it’s worth coming back to it.

You should be asking YOURSELF if YOU’RE worth being welcomed in again!

3 Likes

Tried myself to get back into it. But its just not the same atm. Went into low-sec to try this rogue drone event in a destroyer and wasn’t really impressed. I might come back one day who knows. But in the current state, I’m happily sitting on the sidelines and reading forums over playing any day. Game is really stale for me :frowning:

Is the game worth coming back? No!

Why?
The game seems great! Once u start playing, you realize everything is timers…
You need a lot of time for ingame activities and to succeed. It could be fixed easily but it’s another topic.

So for some people, game is crap, no Worth it, a loss of time….

Ok, everybody has his opinion but I just wonder: if for you the game is crap, a loss ot time etc, why are you still roaming a forum of a crappy game you seems not to play anymore?

2 Likes

Come and play as alpha bro. No big deal. If you like it upgrade to omega. Dont listen to other opinions.

1 Like
  1. I did answer the question with slight explanation. (Why i think its not worth coming back)
  2. Lets not call it a “crappy game”.
  3. I am roaming the forums cuz I still hope to see the changes that make this beautiful creation more playable again.

Come back and taste the peaches … “If you don’t like the peaches, then don’t shake the tree!” … It is free to check out now so … and Alpha clones are spoiled and can even run Level 4 missions in a BS with mostly T2 modules …

No. Same old game, same old issues, less players…

Did you sold your stuff and sent me your ISK yet?

To OP the game is currently broken but CCP and new owners are scrabbling to fix it. As for coming back well that would be a personal choice, some nay sayers and some yay sayers. Probably best to log in have a ganders yourself.

1 Like

Nono, go play pubg or fortnite like everybody else

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.