Is it a PvP game again?

Eating the clone jump cost to PvP is what I mean

1 Like

:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

PvP happened I fail to register your disapproval.

EVE has always and will always be a PvP game. The day it is no longer focused on PvP, whether individuals vs individuals, fleets vs fleets or corporations/alliances vs corporations/alliances is the day it ceases to be EVE.

4 Likes

Player v Mobile Depot counts as PVP?

My brain: CCPlease let me make my character a mobile depot instead of a humanoid sack of artificially grown meat

Arguments over what Eve ‘is’ remind me of those pointless debates over whether Schrodinger’s Cat is alive or dead or both before you open the box to look. And usually made by people who have never fully opened the box to look.

definitly dead … its from 1935 ! and tell me a cat which survives 88 years ! doesnt matter if this cat has food or not !

It already is.

You think your random corp mates really have your best interests at heart?

Chicken Dryson still hiding in low sec?

I have no idea. He’s really low on my persons of interest list.

1 Like

Sigourney, outshined by the amazingly popular Bree Larson apparently who was the first female lead in a successful movie.

2 Likes

I think you might be confusing her with Jennifer Lawrence. (Unless they both said such silly things.)

Both dummys

I sure hope that he is not higher on that list than me!

Now is the time dude. Pirate incursions are, as the youth would say, LIT

I just stopped in to see if the dumpster fire was still burning. I’m glad it’s not fully cold.

Keno, did you actually log in and was the pvp, in fact, “lit?”

I can tell they haven’t reopened the doors to hell by reinstating can flipping, but I’ll still check every year or two.

When I see someone crying and rocking in the Crime and Punishment forums muttering “Don Purple” over and over, I’ll sub back up.

Until them, I’ll be watching from the cheap seats and waiting to put the EvE back into EvE.

Mo

1 Like

Sorry, Don was put out to pasture this past summer.

alwayshasbeen.jpg

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.