Is living solo in non-FW Lowsec a good idea?

lowsec logistics is like anywhere else - learn the cloak/warp trip and you will almost never have a problem with a hauler. If for some reason you want to move bigger stuff -freighters, carriers, etc. . . well then you have moved up to the point where you should join a local corp, and then you wont have much of a problem as long as you scout and use your intel channels.

depends on the region. there are some bottleneck systems but most of the time the low sec regions are pretty dead.

the other day i passed all the way from lonetrek up into pure blind and venal (that’s null) without dying. no one in the way to pod me for some reason (must be the timezone or something).

same happened near Heimatar, was trying to PvP and only got a fight in Amamake. the rest of the systems were empty.

Wise advice

1 Like

really depends on where you are. I’ve fixed my sec status a few times running lowsec missions, and no one ever bothered me. I’ve gotten escalations that go to lowsec, and again no one bothered me. If you can find a quiet pocket, and/or play at off peak times you can make some good money. Should still keep your head up, but there’s a lot of people in lowsec that aren’t actually there to hunt people.

that said can you make more money somewhere else, or do you even care about min/maxing that and just want to live in low for the challenge?

1 Like

Essentially, yes. A harder way of life seems more engaging and fun to play than being up in highsec.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.