Is PC power directly connected with the Multiboxing increase?

I think I saw a vid on yt- yesterday that for the first time in history, bots have surpassed humans interaction on the Internet, and the US. have 46% of them… then a small clip of Nvidia CEO played, saying how good was for them scarcity…

I’ve been fixing junk conputer for firends fro 20 years now… they don’t have money, I clean them up, swap in aSSD for some other donor (usually tossed laptops) and here they go.

I only install Kodi T, VLC and FreeOffice suite. But no-one is throwing away PC since 2020…

I made a small Linux PC for gaming for myself but I’m not giving away free SSD anymore.

Schools here are targeted by robbers each month. A PC donated to a school last less then one month, so gov started giving PCs directly to students, but no.one had Internet… complete incompetence to the higher levels. Moodle was a cool project to deploy for a fraction of the cost, but it’s like talking Arabic when a PC is not Windows they all panic. I wasted one week preparing a complete working presentation that got suppressed the moment it reached the Edu dep…

Moodle could deploy its own Internet… imagine the chaos…

1 Like

Rapid Launchers have been introduced just or that reason I believe.

I Don’t see anything particularly over-demanding having some fast-Flak-like medium ammo with Large BS-like sockets. It would be an interesting weapon for sure.

Sounds like the beginning of Civilization 1 Alpha Centauri - to this day the most love sci-fy space-civ 4x game ever made.

I always go back to Alpha Centauri even if 40 years have passed and I need some real relax.

Exactly like those maintaining WIn2000 PC or PowerMac just to play the last good SimCity. Sometime you have to look back and forget to move forward. Infinite scalability maybe is a dream for some, but a simple stonewall still survives thousands years and do it’s job, undermine the foundation and it’s lust a matter of time before the whole castle collapse.

At no point in Eve’s life has it ever pressed the contemporary gaming hardware of the day, tbh.

NOt yet. Society is changing habits fast. Earning a living has become increasingly difficult.

Prepare proper defence in advance is better than leaving sand erodes the foundations of what you built, before it’s just too late.

HE said the forbidden word!!!

giphy

I heard a rumor that multiboxing will be gone by the END OF THE WEEK. Hahaha, the crying and whining of the multiboxers is gonna be EPIC.

What did he said wrong??? Politics??? Bah… idk… :upside_down_face:

Electricity cost is wastly different from region to region. Buy 1000 Power-hungry PC when 10 Mac Max7 can do more, for 1/1000th the electricity price… things will change…

Economy will realize something is sustainable or not before anything else.