Is Schadenfreude good for the game?

If the carebears had it their way EVE would be printing ISK numbers game and nothing would have real value… No point in everyone being billionaires. Ship destruction is critical in EVE’s ecosystem

3 Likes

Not sure if you’re confused, or intentionally try to conflate ganking with griefing in order to paint it in the worst possible light. But, killing people for fun and profit is not the same thing as intentionally trying to irritate or harass other players.

Also, no true Scotsman… er, I mean, no real Eve player would say that ganking is not real PvP.
No P2W

None of it does have real value because you can’t legally sell your gains lmao

I see what you’re saying. Is that game still alive? I used to play when it first came out haha.

Cept gankers aren’t always griefers and griefers aren’t always gankers.

If you lose all your work in minutes, its because you played wrong.

Learn to EVE kthx.

3 Likes

I don’t know what makes you create your recent bunch of salty threads though, just leave the monitor and take a deep breath, get outside and absorb the sun.
This is just a game and you don’t have to fight with salts or bullies.

1 Like

Crying is not gameplay.

It is whining.

1 Like

Aslong as there is equal risk versus reward.

Right now the gankers have all reward and no risk. Rage rolling is the perfect example of this.

1 Like

Yeah, because the average playtime for a player is only a few dozen hours.

You aren’t being hyperbolic at all, but entirely reasonable.

If you BLANK, its your fault. There is absolutely no situation in which you can blank where it wasn’t your fault.

Your logic is flawless and isn’t creepily reminiscent of predatory behavior at all.

1 Like

You really uh, like that hole control huh?

How is ganking and rage rolling the same? One is a WH tactic, one is a playstyle :smiley:

Basically you just wanna roll around in your hole and not be bothered huh?

1 Like

How is ganking and rage rolling the same?

I’ll be happy to explain!

Rage rollers, like gankers
A) Pick the time of the fight
B) Pick the Place of the fight
C) Pick the fleet composition of the fight
D) Drop on their target while their target is doing PvE, unfit for PvP and often alone
E) 25v1 slaughter commences

Now does that sound like PvP or ganking, you tell me.

1 Like

Sounds like sound PvP strategy to me.

Also high sec ganking is also PvP :smiley:

Maybe read some Sun Tzu huh? It’ll help you understand.

1 Like

this is a video game, not a battlefield. This is supposed to be fun – for everyone, not just the dickheads who fight 25v1 against a target already fighting AI.

Edit: and who t.f. considers a 1v25 fight fun? Are people that bored and content starved?

1 Like

Exactly. Its a game and people like to win. Sounds like those 25 peeps did their homework and are having fun.

Sounds like that 1 was dumb and didn’t watch d-scan or get a move on when local spiked. He deserved death :smiley:

It is clear EVE is not the game for you. I suggest Stardew Valley.

1 Like

“sounds like those 25 peeps did their homework”

Can you elaborate on this? What homework? What did they do that is exceptional?

Also have you ever heard of a siege timer?

1 Like

oh lol this is you

my fault

you are trash and don’t know ■■■■. I’m going to stop wasting my time on you. Why don’t you go play the game a bit and then come back.

1 Like

Home work son :smiley:

Looks like they did everything right to secure victory.

Also who wouldn’t pick their own fleet comp? Should they just pick ship hulls out of a jar or

1 Like

You are trash

1 Like

Ah yes, cause everyone reports everything to zkill right? :smiley:

Bro, you’ve made crying threads over the past few days on the forums. I get it.

You got gang smanged and found out you don’t have hole control like you thought.

You already got owned in your N+1 thread and now you go this one where the same thing is happening. You are just taking Ls all on your own.

1 Like

Is this healthy for the game?

3 Likes

your record is so bad

I cant believe you actually have the balls to talk ■■■■ to people with a record like that

you are trash

1 Like