Is the communityteam@ccpgames.com email still valid?

I have emailed this address a few times in the last few months and never got a reply, maybe I missed something???

Are you using the email attached to your account? If not, thatā€™s probably why you havenā€™t been answered

yes it is the email my paid account are registered to. But that really shouldnā€™t make a difference to whether a customer enquiry is even acknowledged?

Speaking from experience, donā€™t be surprised if they take a week or two or longer to reply. I recently sent them a ā€œyes/noā€ question not even specific to my account (so I sent it from a different email) and it took almost two weeks to get a reply. This isnā€™t the first time I had to wait forever and a half for a reply either.

You should receive an automatic confirmation reply with a ticket number - as long as you have that, be patient and do not reply further unless to indicate the ticket has been resolved.

1 Like

I am going back to last November thoughā€¦ I asked first time about filming at Eve Londonā€¦ I asked them for a clarification about the Bush Fire appeal and in last two months asked them 3 questions repeated in 2 mails ., and none of them started ā€˜can I haveā€¦ā€™ xD
I only got one support Ticket and the next day the link and manually entering the number got me an OOps canā€™t find it pageā€¦ :slight_smile:
Kinda glad it ainā€™t just me though xD

Last time I waited I honestly considered writing them a letter by mail thinking it qould get me a reply fasterā€¦ you should consider it (include ticket number) and the statement ā€œI shouldnā€™t have to write a letter to get a timely replyā€

I actually took a nuclear, very public approach to force them to address my ticketā€¦ but that doesnā€™t apply to every ticket.

Itā€™s been 5 months since i e-mailed CCP in regards to the name our rooms contest and have had zero response for either ticket or email. Numerous other people have had the same problem. I think that their new building may be abandoned at the moment. I mean, I understand that summer is important to them, but NO response from anyone?

There is some flu going around, so they havenā€™t been using their office much.

I donā€™t think where you are sat effects the ability to process emailsā€¦ that is a really crap excuse I hope they donā€™t ever use lol. Any IT based company is absolutely the least effected by what it going on so long as they all have wifi.

Itā€™s worth remembering that whenever you update the ticket with replies and follow ups, it pushes you to the end of the queue for replies, sooooooo donā€™t unless itā€™s highly relevant to getting an appropriate response :upside_down_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.