Is the Daily Login Campaign going away on the 11th?

You are 100% correct, it is their choice, I never told them not to sub omega. I am just stating they are obviously throwing their money into the internet toilet, not using it, and getting mad about it. Shill? Conspirator? Me working for CCP or PA? No. If that were the case, I seriously doubt I would point it out to you and everyone else. Instead I would be having a great big belly laugh in the board room with the CEO. I know who I am, I have no doubts about my identity, I am the one who actually plays the game here for free.

Change is the law of life. They always say time changes things, but someone somewhere has to change those things. The rewards are not gone, just moved, I still collect them. I was online before server reset and about to jump back on to collect for today. I don’t see this as an impossible feat for alpha clones as I own 6 myself. However I have read there are or were players using massive amounts of alpha clones to collect and hoard these items to sell them. The “real wrinkle” in their plan, these rewards are now bound to that alpha clone. One can no longer distribute them or sell them. Does that qualify as reason for you? The only thing they removed was the way these items were being exploited.

I know you are not mad at me, you are upset by the change. I get upset by changes sometimes. I dislike changes of increased censorship, cash grabs, and removing playable content. However I personally view this change, as better for the future of the game and those who play it.

Have fun!

Ten days since the 11th when the title question was definitively answered.

So why are the NPCs still spamming this thread?

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I used to log in for the reward and do some stuff since ‘hey long as I am here’.
That is gone and I log in less and do less.

@Mr_Epeen true, I thought everyone was done here too. Then I got notified of the reply. I don’t think they are bots, but I will mark this topic as muted for me.

Have fun!

You’re just now figuring that out. :rofl:

Maybe you should pay for a subscription then. :thinking:

Ask anyone who was here before the split, we all know alpha is extended trial versions

Never mind the NPC’s. Happy forum day!

2 Likes

No, I’m passing on that nugget of information.

1 Like

Would that nugget be mineable by any chance.

Looks around and can’t see any NPC’s

/Perhaps the new dailies will be more exciting like regular miner activities!

No, that’s a strawman.

I literally stated the opposite. The point being made was that we’re getting less total rewards thru the Dailies. SP coming in the form of Login or not is irrelevant. CCP said the Login rewards would be carried over into the Dailies. They weren’t. They lied. Doing the dailies is fine (everything I’ve stated makes no sense unless you’re actually logging in and doing the dailies), but the issue being brought up is the fact that you’re getting less in a 30 day period than before. All the while they market it as if you’re getting more.

In fact, it’s now EASIER for slackers to get more out of doing less. Those who put in more effort and do Dailies religiously, end up getting less overall SP than they did before. Not to mention boosters, filament and SKINS.

1 Like

It sounds to me like people are upset over stuff I mostly ignored as an alpha player.

This is all garbage to me. It was more annoying to get a pop up telling me I had free garbage to pick up. If I want skins, I will go play CS:GO. I really think this is about players getting use to a situation they could rinse and repeat. You didn’t buy into a battle pass for the season. We all know a battle pass has - or should have - better rewards.

Sorry, but I don’t see it that way. I am not going out of my way to farm AIR dailies. If I stumble upon a reward, while doing what I am doing, then big whoopie-doo.

This subject was over, once CCP made the changes, and you’re not getting them back. Don’t like the change? Don’t play. Oh, wait a minute, most of the characters on your account never did play. Am I right? Have a better one.

Fly safe o7

Of course you do. It’s the objective reality. The argument bootlickers put forth is that now people have to actually log in and play to get the rewards and so they are mad because the new system is supposedly harder on the mythological alpha alt farmers. As if they wouldn’t log in to do the dailies prior, seeing as alpha login SP wouldn’t even be worth the effort by itself. The fact remains that it is easier as you only have to manage 12 days by happenstance. So people like you, figuratively referred to as “slackers”, get more for less. As compared to people who were doing the dailies religiously. In this new system you can get greater reward for less investment. So that argument about all these hypothetical alpha alt farmers being mad that it’s not as easy as before turns out to be rubbish.

Of course you don’t have to care about any of this. Regardless, CCP lied. The daily login rewards was not incorporated into the AIR Dailies. And overall, we are getting less total SP per month than previous.

Fly Safe o7

1 Like

This is the issue. If they’d have been honest there’d be no reason for any angst.
They lied and they haven’t even had the spine to acknowledge it

Have we received any word on how we can complete the Halcyon Dawn and similar SKIN sets? Seems like AIR rewards are just inferior overall.