Is the forum acting weird for anybody else?

Just wanted to check to see if the forum was acting laggy and a little flaky for anybody else today? Threads are taking longer to load and the general responsiveness seems to really be off on my end today.

Anybody else seeing anything weird today?

Same here.

1 Like

The forum feels pretty slow for me as well.

It’s a bit random though.

1 Like

Same here, first noticed it going slow after down time.

1 Like

Yeah, same. Quoting is flaky, and it seems to be getting worse as the day goes on.

Also, have I been blind, or is the “Solved” checkbox on posts new as of today?

Quoting this it looks normal in the preview panel, but the reply panel looks weird with name, post, topic and content in script format almost.

Haven’t seen any solved checkbox on posts, could be there but the forum is really borked for me currently. At the moment bouncing between the forum taking ages to load, or if failing to load getting a Network Error with a [/categories.json] message.

1 Like

It was really slowed down yesterday but today it works a lot quicker again.

1 Like

Just saw this and yes at around the time this was posted it acted laggy for me too.

1 Like

Yesterday was very laggy, plus the occasional ‘Bad Gateway’ response. Today looks better (so far).

1 Like

Still playing up here a bit.

Error 500

Oops
The software powering this discussion forum encountered an unexpected problem. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Detailed information about the error was logged, and an automatic notification generated. We’ll take a look at it.

No further action is necessary. However, if the error condition persists, you can provide additional detail, including steps to reproduce the error, by posting a discussion topic in the site’s feedback category.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.