Is there a way that you guys can help?

I tried RvB twice and didn’t get on with it, although that was probably an issue with me rather than them. When I dropped into FW I found the people I flew with to be helpful and accommodating.

I remember years ago Grevlin Goblin doing an analysis on RvB after their deal with the Goons on POCO’s. He was a good analyst despite what people say. What he found was that was a tier of people at the top end of RvB were obviously farming kills, he got a lot of ridicule about it of course, but it was there in the numbers.

He analysed their kills and found that they were very crafty in the way they did this, picking off active new people.

I have no idea whether this is the case now, as a lot of player have left the game, but be careful of this, have a look at the killboards and see if this farming is still happening. One of the worst things you can do in this game is feed kills to people who you have no chance of killing, don’t play that game.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.