Is there a way to destroy corporation shares?

A few months ago, I created a solo corporation for myself mining in high-sec. After meeting some other nice solo mining pilots, we decided to make our own corporation together (dissolving our previous solo corps). We all now have residual shares from our closed corporations and we’d like to know if there is a way to “destroy” these useless shares. Does anyone know if this is possible? and if so, then how?

I’ve still got my shares from my old corporation which went defunct 9 years ago :smiley:

You can’t directly destroy them, what you could do is transfer them to someone else (it can be literally anyone). My personal suggestion would be to ‘gift’ them to a C C P alliance member with a cheesy message about game balance as the reason.

If you really want to go through the effort, then you can transfer them to a fresh character and immediately biomass them.

Since there is no downside to having them though, there isn’t much point in coming up with solutions for a problem which doesn’t exist! Give them to a future ‘friend’ in order to foster trust before stabbing them in the back!

2 Likes

Create a new alt, transfer the shares and biomass the alt.

Whelp, alright, I’m off to fatten up an alt of mine. Thanks for the info.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.