Is there a way to increase standing after you loose access to their agents?

Hello I’m planning to do a whole bunch of Caldari missions to get their technology and then go to the Gallente or Minmitar. Once I lose access to their agents will there be any way to recover my standing?

You always have access to Level 1 agents regardless of standing.

1 Like

you can train your social skills, connections if they are friendly or pirate connections if they are pirates they might give you the few points needed to accept a mission if you declined one recently that put you just too low.

try to spam as many as you can once you start getting the story lines and getting your main standings up higher you will be able to decline things alot easier and a lot more often also there is a drug that increases your social skills if you train your social to 5 and take the drug you can decline with less penalties.

Fastest way is have help. Have someone to LSW pull level 4 or 5 missions. You will need to be on grid to help with the mission and they will need to share rewards. Your standing will quickly rise. You can also doe the soe epic arc once per quarter.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.