Is this wormhole website any good?

I’ve never seen it before, but it could be useful!

I see it’s not just a list of wormholes, but also includes videos?

Does it show people enter and leave those holes?

You didn’t provide a link and so it is hard to say.

From the screenshot it seems to have pics of WH which could be useful for a new explorer, but it doesn’t come up in the first few hits for ‘Eve Wormhub’ so I couldn’t really check it out.

and

Is where I would look for WH info.
I think https://eveeye.com/ also has some, but I can’t remember where to find it.

There’s also various WH mapping tools, but they mostly work better with a group of people using them, so best to use the one the group uses.

Assuming this is for real, I see the site developer modeled this after Pornhub, which is why I find the existence questionable. Jameson Balls is most likely just pulling a funny image to see who notices. Well yes Mr. Balls, I have seen Pornhub, I am a young adult male, but I am mature enough not to make a joke over it.

The videos are questionable too with the titles. They should have names relative to entrance and exit not colors such as “Brown Center”. If this is a legit site, then the developer has a weird sense of humor. I googled and found nothing.

I wish there was a good site to tell us within reason when and where a particular worrmhole appears. I always assume they are just set up using the random number generator to avoid people from creating maps. I have never been a fan of the RNG.

2 Likes