Is ti possible to do career agents mission with a different ship?

Hi, as you all know when you do Advanced Military Career missions, the agent often ask you to use one of their ships. I need to do some career mission to regain factions standings with Amarr Empire, but I fly Gallente ships so I don’t have the skills to fly Amarr ships or use lasers and I don’t even want to waste time developing proper skills as I want instead to develop the ones I need most.
So my question is simple: is it possible to finish those missions using my ship instead of the one the agent give to me?

1 Like

Yes. You even can use rockie ship to save frigate you will otherwise blown up in one of their missions. I mean the mission, where you have to fly given frigate to the station and get it blown. You can use any frigate of any race in the tutorial.

Free head start for new comers - 250 000 extra skill points

1 Like

There’s only two missions where you’re asked to use that very ship, and that’s because they don’t want you to lose your own ships. So be aware that 2 ships are blown up in advanced security missions. Additionally I highly recommend to insure them platinum level :slight_smile:
Learning Amarr skills for frigates and lasers cost about 40k ISK and 30 min of skilling, I think that’s worth it, because you learn to set up and use lasers and some differencies between Amarr and Gallente frigs - that’s worth a lesson. I’m also Gallente, but had great fun and success with a Coercer.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.