ISD volunteering Discussion

The first time I encountered it, it “kind of” got me too, but only because it wasn’t a big post. Something about it was “off” though, and I only recently read about that new speech generation AI at that time, so I suspected it fairly quickly. It became obvious that it’s a bot when it started posting text walls after only 30 seconds of “typing.”

1 Like

That is false and is not possible, since they make the program they run.

It’s a misinterpretation of your own words, which misinterpretation you seek to create yourself to divert from the fact, as if it was legal, or, that a community should try to function based on those false precept rather than according to more efficient systems.

It also creates undue stress level which underlines the same problems they sought to create by stressing communication gap and psychological gaps, which they themselves tried to create by the way, and may very well require investigation since they try to cause death of those seeking to gather facts and do more fact finding about it.

Bring me back dude, honestly where you live I wanna live. If you are not in some form of social care, I think I wanna be your friend.

If you are then, do 1.

But has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

You seem to suggest ISD’s would work for that “for profit corporation” automatically. That is not the case, one can easily revert the argument and say that ISD’s are players who volunteer some of their time to work for the player base - not the company. In return, and not because they have to, the corporation gives them a few privileges like flying a Polaris.

Along the same lines: with the work that many of the CSM members do in the background, not for CCP but to support player requests they then present to devs, they are not crypto-employees of CCP, they work for our player community.

It’s a strange twist of thoughts to suggest that these volunteers should be paid some sort of a wage. They are volunteers, they are allowed to have a voice in the company by that company. The company is, after all, not under any obligation to do so. And I am pretty sure that most volunteers would not want to be “paid”, as it would corrupt their role as independents.

My 2 cents.

The reasons are in the policies which should not be discussed on these forums.

The reason those policies are not discussed on these forums is because it is a policy to not do so.

Those policies are discussed outside of these forums during meetings for it and about it and organized for it.

No one said you were not allowed to come to the meeting.

Yes.
That is also why.

They not only said it, but, it’s also against the rules, even if not illegal, to do so, here, and, be complicit with it.

Exactly.

That it also why they do this somewhere else.

Yes.
That is also why.

They not only said it, but, it’s also against the rules, even if not illegal, to do so, here, and, be complicit with it.

Exactly.

That it also why they do this somewhere else.

You wrongfully tried to misrepresent it as if it was not which is also false, twice false.

First it’s false because you mentioned that no one said it, which is not related to whether it’s not appropriate or not, but, whether someone was saying it or not.

Secondly those policies are not said, but, written.

Thirdly, they are also protected by intellectual property rights and copyright.

4, they also have patents for this.

1. You then refer to being allowed, which, by logging in to the system, and even turning your system on, you imply you are allowed to.
    Who does so, and why and how ?

2. So yes, false twice, and, also, yes, also, more than twice false, on all counts.

No one in your post, but, your post is not said, it is written.

Consider replying to several posts at once

Rather than several replies to a topic in a row, please consider a single reply that includes quotes from previous posts or @name references.

You can edit your previous reply to add a quote by highlighting text and selecting the quote reply button that appears.

It’s easier for everyone to read topics that have fewer in-depth replies versus lots of small, individual replies.

I am also only allowed to go there after I go to Europe, which authorities here interfere against which is why I call the police which is why they try to interfere and so on.

They want me to get a lawyer, which lawyer and health systems I have to report to Europe and other global authorities because they would abuse my security and my work as they sought to do in courts, so no.

That is all but false and attacking the integrity of my work.

I think you are some sort of 3rd rate hacks chat bot, you talk nonsense. Your forum view times & post times seem abnormal for your sperging.

At first glance I assumed someone with mental illness but your sentence structure is to precise & practical.

I was very intrested as I thought you might have been some high functioning lunatic, now i’m just sad.

Please stop put it out of its misery, CCP your forums were the one last place for real pvp & player interaction & now even they are infested with bots :frowning:

So technically, I’m against you in international courts for obstruction of justice in relation to ballistic defense treaties from WWII.

You’ve reached the maximum number of edits. Please wait 15 hours before trying again.

I’m also against your psychological system and health system as it relates to my work and the security of the morals of my family.

Whats happening here. Don’t sniff too much.

That’s just plain stupid to use the forums for real PVP and player interaction.

Player interaction yes, PVP, no.

You can’t attack people insofar as their ingame ships.

That is personal attacks against the persons.

It’s also potentially criminal.