Ishtar is Filaments

(Mcdonald's Seller) #1

Hello, I have been trying to do Filaments in an Ishtar for a while and can not seems to get a fit that I like.
Anyone got any suggestions on a good fit for running t3 -t5 Filaments in and Ishtar? Any thoughts or comments would be appreciated.

(techzer0) #2

Try joining the “Events” channel or the “Abyss Channel” for some tips and hints for fitting in the Abyss with your Ishtar.

(Mcdonald's Seller) #3

sorry trying to type from memory editing now lol

(Trigori) #4

Ishtar with Caldari Navy Wasps works amazing in Exotic T5s. Fit it to the point you can reach 600dps, add a faction web and use the rest of your fitting space for tanking, get an Asklepian set and pop Exiles like Tic Tacs.

(Mcdonald's Seller) #5

wow that easy? I died doing a tier 3 firestorm… Vedmac waves hit hard lol.

(Trigori) #6

With a A-Type rep and at least one or two C-Type EANMs, yes. Forgot to mention that. But in general, the problem in higher tier filaments is more often time, not incoming damage.

(Sasha Viderzei) #7

And since you need to move around with a 3b+ cruisers and a pod that can get to 1/3 of the ship’s price. You’re quite an easy piñata if you get caught, and in highsec, CONCORD will flag you as suspect if you run T4-5 filaments. So yeah, be careful.

(Yigal Tzadok) #8

There is no suspect flagging

(Felicitas Minbar) #9

I read somewhere that this only happens with Tier 5 filaments nowadays.

(Sasha Viderzei) #10

Ah, they scrapped the mechanic so crybabies with flying golden coffins won’t always lose their ships when they exit farming instanced space with multi billions PVE cruisers ?

Sad.

(Trigori) #11

CCP removed it completely. So no suspect flags anymore, not even with Tier 5 filaments.

(Quor Dresden) #12

Wow! I like that as a pve player, and hate it as the threat of pvp is a fun part of Eve for me. I guess the threat of losing your ship and your implants to the timer was enough.

(Trigori) #13

Suicide ganking with Tornado’s is still a thing.

(Quor Dresden) #14

Always. I learned the hard way when I was mining a lot. The bling on some of these abyssal runners is definitely werth it.