Issue regarding current S.P.A.C.E. missions

Having an issue getting credit for the work I am doing. Submitted a bug report but don’t know what will come of it as event ends in <48 hours.

Not getting full credit for full loads.

For example, I mined a full load of Golden Omber in my venture (8,333 units) but the event tabulation says I only mined 8,102 units.

Are others having this issue as well? I know it sounds trivial but as a relatively new player, this is the first event I feel I could somewhat succeed at.

Yes, I have observed that as well. The counting seems to be off. I’m not sure what is happening but I would suggest staggering your mining lasers to limit the number of ore going in your hold at one time. I feel like the problem is from getting multiple loads in on the same server tick.

Had this issue often too … seems that when a crystal breaks or the asteroid pops the ore that you do get doesn’t seem to be counted towards the total for the task :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Kinda annoying tho just have to mine a little more ore than you actually need really.

Tried that method. Still having the issue. It is something in the tally. Don’t know if it will get answered before event is over.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.