Issues with hypernets completing

I’m just wondering if there are issues with Hypernets completing. I entered one today, buying out the last of the nodes. Now it says that they are all gone, and when I open the screen, it says to start the synchronization, but when i click that, it just opens a page with all of the characters entered, with 0 hypernet nodes available. It for some reason won’t tell anyone who the winner is, it just shows the list of 512 people, and the timer is still counting down, even though all of the nodes have been purchased. Anyone else having this issue?

On a side note, i apologize if this is in the wrong category. I don’t use these forums very often, so I don’t really know my way around them. Any help on this topic would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance.

1 Like

Don’t apologize…ever…

They just get a grip on you and turn and twist your apology so they can use it against you…

Well, I came from an older generation where I was taught to be respectful, so I try to do that when I can, even online where people are gonna rip it apart. I do a lot of stuff online, so I’m used to the keyboard cowboys. I’m used to seeing little talk big words while hiding behind medium sized monitors. Know what I mean?

3 Likes

I’d file a bug report followed by a support ticket.

1 Like

It worked after DT.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.