Itaer for CSM 19

This man has my vote. I fly with him on a regular basis and value his opinion and communication style. He is a good small gang / AT pilot.

1 Like

No, of course I don’t think that CCP communicated well with either the removal of the classic proving grounds, or the seemingly permanent hiatus of the new proving grounds.

When it comes to the the recent drama regarding the events on hoboleaks, I think that CCP learned the wrong lesson. It seems clear - to me - that their takeaway was “stop adding things to hoboleaks until they are ready”, and they’ve also withdrawn from conversations regarding the proving grounds.

I know that CCP Swift has stated that he would like proving grounds to return, and that the reason they didn’t end up coming back was the work being done on the new expansion. But I really wish that CCP had looked at this the opposite way - that the more passionate players are about a subject, the more communication it should receive.

2 Likes

I’ve known Itaer for way too bloody long, and as always he’s too passionate about this game for his own good. Good luck mate!

@Itaer Do you support hiring (EVE Vanguard) Warclone Mercenaries as an attack/defense vector in Capsuleer conflicts? Like attacking/defending Planetary Infrastructure, Skyhooks/POCOs and Upwell Structures?

As a CSM would you try and pitch for CCP to make stack multi-split (splitting a stack of items into multiple stacks of same size in one go instead of just one split at a time) happen?

Yes, I think that the most successful part of Dust 514 was the integration with Eve, and I’d like to see CCP lean on that as much as possible for Vanguard.

As far as stack splitting - I think that’s an excellent little things suggestion (point 3 of my platform), so of course I’d love to see it! Hopefully we can get CCP to commit to more quality of life changes like that.