SeriesPro for CSM19

Greetings to all participants, players and developers!
With great joy I decided to take part in CSM19 this year!

1. The first and most important task for me will be to get up-to-date information from the players, their wishes, problems and what they like in the game.
  2. Certainly, as a member of the CSM, I plan to take an active part in the game
  3. I plan to create a friendly atmosphere in the game, including on my EVE streams, no matter what problems and difficulties await us all in the EVE universe.

I want to be as brief as possible so as not to take too much time.
Thank you for your attention and wish you all the best!
Best Regards
by SeriesPro

3 Likes

O7 SeriesPro,

Last year I asked eight questions and then compiled the answers into a huge mega-thread. It was massive. With the exception of MILINT_ARC_Trooper, no one had a thread bigger than mine, to be fair MILINT_ARC_Troopers’ thread was so weighty and knowledgable it teetered on the edge of collapsing into its’ own core.

That catalogue of replies is now a time-capsule and encapsulated within are the hopes and disappointments that CSM 18 candidates considered worth speaking about during the year of EVE’s 20th anniversary.

The responses gave voters en masse an opportunity to test and compare each hopeful CSM 18 candidates commitment to their claims of being community oriented, knowledgable, responsive and representative of player values. Given that the CSM does not directly control any aspect of EVE’s development and that the successful candidates are those that can identify existing and future consequences, co-operate with other CSM members, and communicate issues -from a player perspective- to CCP staff one-to-one, I’ve formulated a set of questions designed to seperate the compressed ORE from the Long-Limb Roes in this years election race.

Year-on-year the Independent Representatives, Solo players with single accounts, Worm Holers, Triangle People, Semi-nomadic Role-Playing Sandbox Explorers, and Salvagers, have been organising and gaining traction against the self-secure Null-Bloc Empire Candidates and their vast hordes of leather-skinned, evil, flying-monkeys. More-and-more players are choosing to vote in members they believe can positively impact CCP’s approach to the game regardless of their in-game affiliations.

Exposure matters, who are you, what is your clue?
As was the process last year I will post each candidates reply in a super thread, first-in first-served.

This years questions:

1. What ONE identifiable consequence requires CCP’s attention?

2. What PROVABLE evidence can you supply to support your belief in this situation?

3. What practical, and balanced change can be made to support a solution if any?

4. What support do your observations have from other CSM candidates?

5. How will you present your findings to CCP?

If you have already identified and spoken about a problem in your CSM candidacy bio at the top of this thread feel free to copy pasta that response where applicable. I’ll copy paste directly from your response to this post. Choose your goblet…. wisely.

Let the games begin, and may the odds ever be in your favour.

Plugging your EVE Stream was unnecessary and self-serving. You could simply have left it at ‘…friendly atmosphere in the game.’

That said, it’s difficult to know what the ‘player base’ regards as important, since most of it doesn’t vote or post here or on Reddit or Discord.

Tell me your areas of interest (not a biography, please!) and your broad views about improving those areas.

@SeriesPro Do you support hiring (EVE Vanguard) Warclone Mercenaries as an attack/defense vector in Capsuleer conflicts? Like attacking/defending Planetary Infrastructure, Skyhooks/POCOs and Upwell Structures?

As a CSM would you try and pitch for CCP to make stack multi-split (splitting a stack of items into multiple stacks of same size in one go instead of just one split at a time) happen?