SeriesPro for CSM18

Greetings to all participants, players and developers!
With great joy I decided to take part in CSM18 this year!

1. The first and most important task for me will be to get up-to-date information from the players, their wishes, problems and what they like in the game.

2. Certainly, as a member of the CSM, I plan to take an active part in the game

3. I plan to create a friendly atmosphere in the game, including on my EVE streams, no matter what problems and difficulties await us all in the EVE universe.

I want to be as brief as possible so as not to take too much time.
Thank you for your attention and wish you all the best!

27 Likes

Is SeriesPro your main? Assuming it is, why should I vote for you over some of the other candidates with years of experience? What changes do you plan to advocate for if you are on CSM18?

3 Likes

Thanks for your question.
Yes, this is the main character.
You vote first of all for the fact that I will work with all the wishes of the players. Accumulate them and highlight the main thing.
As for the changes in the game, first of all I am focusing on production and raising the authority of production workers.
There are many details that I would like to improve such as: interface, pvp, wh and null sec balances, etc., but the main thing is that I plan to bring all these issues for discussion not at my own discretion, but after consultations and discussions with the players.

1 Like

I watched his streams , it would be nice to see this guy in the csm. :wink:

3 Likes

Of course I don’t know how to make beautiful speeches but…
In the Eve Online game world, there was a legendary candidate named SeriesPro. This mysterious character attracted everyone’s attention with his unique style of play and unique approach to the development of his character.

SeriesPro started his journey in the game as a beginner, devoid of experience and resources. His first steps were to explore the area and search for opportunities to extract valuable resources. As soon as his dashing exploits became known throughout the galaxy, SeriesPro became an object of admiration and reverence for many players…His story has become a legend, and his unique style of play has been devoted to many articles and videos. In the world of Eve Online, SeriesPro has left an indelible mark and has had an enduring influence on the style of players. Everyone wants to repeat his successes and become…

1 Like

Hello Friends!

As a new player I have a word to support twitch streamer SeriesPro.
He does a great job to involve newcomers in every aspect of the game and making it as easy as possible to understand the mechanics and use them on their own.
He shares his experience and explains every step he is going through which is a big deal for everyone.
Being positive and friendly he suggests a new standard for Eve Online Player.

1 Like

This pilot expresses the interests of many, many pilots in the game. his streams help new and old players to understand the mechanics of the game!

1 Like

In addition to the fact that SeriesPro is a wonderful streamer, with his help and advice, he inspired and interested me, after 10 years of my absence from the EVE online gaming universe, to get a gaming experience again and delightful emotions from the game

3 Likes

Good luck and success. I would love to see you as a member of CSM.

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: this guy maked DRED for short time. MHe is Best Streamer. Saya suka streamer itu! :yin_yang:

1 Like

Good luck, man. I will definitely vote for you!

1 Like

Good luck, man. I will definitely vote for you. Давай тока без дичи))

1 Like

I give my vote for SeriesPro The road to the young and active :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I give my vote for SeriesPro

1 Like

I give my vote for SeriesPro

1 Like

I know this Streamer quite a while. He makes very nice content for newbies. He knows the economy and have really nice ideas how to improve EVE for the better. Good luck hope to see u in CSM.

1 Like

@SeriesPro would you back any idea mentioned below as CSM member?

1. Insane idea - pay with PLEX in NES for extra dev time
  2. Quafe+ is from "biomass" (...or corpse reprocessing)
  3. Little things / Small QoL suggestions - Better Visibility Of Other Players’ PI Networks
  4. Little things / Small QoL suggestions - 13 requests for Stack Split enhancment since Jun’18
  5. Little things / Small QoL suggestions - PI KB-shortcuts for toggling between groups of structures
1 Like

Thanks for your attention. You asked many questions and i need some time to explore them.

1 Like

1 and 2 - Do not recommend to wasting time on these questions.
3 - Doubtfully
4/5 and other questions concerning interface - quite interesting.

1 Like
  1. What has CCP done correctly?
  2. What has CCP done incorrectly?
  3. What do you wish existed in-game that doesn’t?
  4. What exists in-game that you wish didn’t?
  5. What exists in-game that you think ought to continue to exist?
  6. What doesn’t exist in-game that you hope never comes into existence?
  7. How would you improve PI?
  8. How would you improve the entire corporation UI?
2 Likes