Item hangar subfolders?

I wouldn’t be so sure about that. If it was so easy, I would have expected CCP to have implemented it already.

So basically if you had been using a rock for the last ten years or so to drive nails into something you would refuse a hammer if someone offered it?
“No. I have my rock, I have been using my rock and don’t want to change what I’m using because I have a rock”.
Now I think I’m starting to see why CCP doesn’t want to listen to us.
I can just see them up there warming their toes next to the local lava flow and chatting about all the feedback they get.
“Ó fjandinn. Við höfum látið fávita hafa geimskip. Það er gott að þeir hafa ekki Google þýðingu.”

that is what station containers are for

1 Like

Yah, we’ve heard that.
The argument is that they kind of suck and a folder hierarchy would be better.

That actually makes some sense. Thanks for the idea

1 Like

You’re welcome.

1 Like

I wouldnt take the hammer if it was made by CCP, if thats what you are saying. The handle would be metal and the head wood, and it would be shaped for a 6 fingered tree sloth.

It would also be far too small/big and cost $9 trillion.

And it would have a vile Gallante logo on the handle.

4 Likes

But you could purchase SKINs to make your hammer unique and it would only cost you a bit of RL CA$H :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Indeed! Nothing says unique like the exact same 5 skins everyone else can have.

1. The Standard Deluxe SKIN (500 PLEX)

2. The Drop SKIN (150 PLEX Value! But drops in Project Discovery, so market value 25000 isk)

3. The Uber Super SKIN (1500 PLEX, Limited Time Offer! Until we decide to put it in a $5 Starter Pack.)

4. The Event Skin (Free to our friends, maybe youll get it in an Event drop next Season! (chances of drop, 1/50)

5. The Actually Nice SKIN (Release Date TBA)

4 Likes

Yeah, I don’t much care for SKINs anyway, I find that childish and I like to have ships with whatever color - or lack of - they come with. The Matari ships look rusty and old, I can go with that given the history of the Minmatar people, the Amarr ships are golden, it goes well with their vanity, Caldari ships are blueish steel, goes with their lore…

I wear the cheapest skins I can find.

Im so bored of the default colours after a decade.

Id just like a colour slider tbh.

3 Likes

I like the Aurora skins a lot, but the rest are mostly bland.
And now, strictly for the sake of staying on topic, which I am terrible at:
I would like to be able to make a subfolder and lable it “Boring skins to sell” and accidently dump tons of ammo in it and then wonder where the hell all my ammo went.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.