January 2018 Release - General Feedback

Personally, I think they dont care about our opinions

7 Likes

Plus one.

2 Likes

Now that all contract things are sorted in the contract window, can we please get the option to automatically change settings when an illegal setting is used? For instance:

I just checked my Outstanding contracts. Later, I wanted to check someone else’s contracts via their Show Info window -> Show Contracts, but EVE only allows me to view their Finished contracts. I got the first notification that I am not allowed to view their Outstanding contracts. I then opened the Contract window and got the same notification again. It would be really nice if the notification would give me the option to change the settings to show Finished contracts so that I do not have to see these notifications multiple times and manually change the settings.

After reading the CSM minuets I have a better understanding of what they envision for the Agency. I have no problem with trying to make things easier for new players, I was new once myself.
I am no longer new. The old agent finder was a powerful and useful tool for me. The Agent Finder function of the agency is a great reduction in value to me.
What is the problem with returning the old Agent Finder as an option to those who prefer the nuance of the old system?

As an aside, opening the agency puts a big hit on my system (2yr old Dell laptop) and with the window open the battery discharges much faster. Duh!

5 Likes

Replacing Agent Finder with the Agency is proof that devs don’t play the game.

1 Like

Could CCP please remove the highly annoying flashy status messages? I think in December the flashing graphics were added.

Every time something happens, e.g. “server is shutting down in x minutes y seconds”, the message box is updated and flashes white and then turns black again. This happens every 5 seconds. This blinking behaviour is visible in many other situations, e.g. when docking at a station, or when clicking a “warp” button while in warp.

Its distracting from the game experience and highly annoying. It should not be in the game at all. Please either remove it entirely, thus restoring the status before the patch, or at least add an option to disable it. This would make the game experience a lot better. Thanks.

Deleted

plus one

1 Like

Someone didnt want the cleaning duties any longer :stuck_out_tongue:

Thx whoever got rid of the damn thing… (Even if theres still “a few” things currently not working ingame) :frowning:

K

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.