Go Jinx

2 Likes

I approve of this candidate.
:+1:

1 Like

Seeing some interesting points in here.

Sounds interesting as well. :+1:

1 Like

Nice to have a member of Brave back in CSM…

Have a gold star sticker Jinx!

1 Like

Jinx for CSM is probably the best thing that can happen to a newbro.

1 Like

Jinx has been phenomenal in Brave all around, and i’m sure he’d be phenomenal in the CSM as well.

2 Likes

Jinx for CSM!

2 Likes

Just a standup helper that bring a lot of newbies to their first fight, industry job or new adventure!

2 Likes

A vote for Jinx is a vote for newbros everywhere!

2 Likes

Good luck Jinx, I think think you could be a great addition to CSM.

2 Likes

Someone said something about bread…

Also Vote Jinx! Should be a hashtag #jinx4csm

2 Likes

I’m not new, but I desperately need Brave Dojo content every time I jump back into the game. Definitely the right kind of guiding energy we all need moving forward. +1

1 Like

Jinx puts so much energy and love into Brave Dojo & Brave Newbies. Jinx is always available to answer questions and I’m very appreciative of this.

#Jinx4CSM

Jinx will make an awesome CSM!!

1 Like

As a former newbie in Brave, and the current proprietor of Djavak’s Acquisiton and Shipping Service (A.S.S.), I wholeheartedly endorse Jinx’s bid for CSM 17. There are very few players who can confidently say that they’ve been working for the betterment of the game, but Jinx is absolutely one of them.

Best of luck on your campaign, Jinx. 7o

4 Likes

I joined Brave nearly a year ago, and have been a benefactor of JInx’s patience, generosity, and knowledge of the game. There are many kind souls in Brave, Jinx is one of them. Jinx helps countless people in the game, with organizing videos, or helping those in fleet, who may not have as much experience in the game.

2 Likes

I can’t think of a single person that cares more about his fellow eve players. Vote for Jinx with confidence. He knows the game, and will give CCP the proper feedback that will benefit us all.

Also, his Titan fits are the best. <3

2 Likes

Jinx is always willing to answer questions and assist players when they need help navigating around problems to find a good solution. He definitely has my vote for CSM 17!

2 Likes

You’ve got my vote!

2 Likes

I learned so much from Jinx and the dojo - they improved my eve experience by a lot. Time to improve the experience of all the players with Jinx on the CSM!

3 Likes