Jita Holding Inc. VS piRAT

Really, i cant comment this even. I’m pretty sure you should visit doctor and ofc u’d visit your school lessons more often. All those problems with mathematics… Ehh

Alarik …

“May be you d better be a suicide ganker?
Their kill/lost ratio is about the same.
Lol.
I have to say it again - keep it up, bro.”

Are you interessted in statistics ?
We are not !

OFC we could have a better killboard if we jump like you on helpless retrievers but he its absolute no competition :slight_smile:

so long
you good pvper you :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Jita Holding Inc + RIOT operation, good piRAT = dead piRAT

1 Like

whilst outnumbered, we held the field twice. killing 11 of yous.
We had fun. looks like you had fun. everyone happy.

I just hope you guys keep showing up, more fun if you fight ingame vs forums.

ps. you lost ur poco’s :dancing_women:

1 Like

Not sure how after good fights in local you cannot show a true reflection of this fight. You promote this like a win when we won the fight twice pushing you off as you ran away. You lose 11 to our 3. Don’t give me ISK war as no one here cares about isk (we have too much).

Gf but no need for the salty comments.

1 Like

I can hear and feel unpleasant sounds and smell. What can it be? Ohh, this coming from isboxing multiple Tiran’s characters using broadcasting. But CCP doesn’t care about cheating)

Pretty sure no one in PIRAT is using ISBOXER… most of them just multibox 9 toons like me…

I’m multiboxing too, but not breaking rules. Tiran uses broadcasts, shooting with all ships in 1 second)

Your facts are as good as your Eve skills… Get some please…

Khromius what the heck are Eve Skills?

And ofc is Tiran using isboxer with broadcasts (i already petitioned it in past and got my ships back). I have no clue why they didnt ban him already but i think CCP dont care anymore about broadcasting.

Lets focus on the fact it was great content and a good fight. We have wanted this type of content in the ring for years. I’m happy to say there was a contender in the room last night.

Lets get back in the ring soon and do round two. Game on all that was fun.

No idea who TIRAN is but i know who had the most toons on grid last night and I know he doesnt use ISBOXER because he is the one who taught me to multibox… You had a good fight, dont ruin it by being salty on your own forums thats poor form if iv ever seen it lmao

2 Likes

Exactly Cyber…

Hey where are you guys? ur poco just died in uedama and you forgot to bend over at it!
fun fight this midday btw. me vs doc per/cyber with 8 talos/brtux and a falcon.
Shame doc per doesnt know how to approach target and tries to neutron blaster from 30km away :smiley:

1 Like

ohh, we dont use broadcasts here u know, have to operate each account manually. I’ll get you next time :wink:

Or maybe you’re just terrible at Eve… Every time you guys get your butts whooped by us you whine about our logi and say we isbox. Too funny…

Oh Jesus, u’re really funny. Too pussy doing nothing and waiting for friends to come online and +100 bravery at forum. I’d make a video when you landing to kill poor retriever with all you have. It is always funny to watch)

dont make me record you guys trying to kill me. i’ll edit benny hill under it! DONT PUSH ME! ILL DO IT!
hahaha

1 Like

Benny Hill? Thanks for idea) I’ll make video where several piRAT battleships or t3’s + 4-6 nestors killing noobship. It will be perfect for chickens like you guys) Yeah, putting some chicken sounds would be great for this too.

Good job fighting against the botting/rmt menace!