Jita Holding Inc. VS piRAT

Srsly how this alliance isnt banned yet is beyond me. @CCP do your job

@ Doctor Per -

Speaking of killing noobships… Have you seen your entire Killboard? You and your crappy alliance have existed for years on the Jita Undock killing only noobs and their pods until we put an end to it. Now you look in the mirror and deem yourselves to be the Knights of Justice standing up to the BIG BAD PIRAT and getting your asses handed to you daily. The funniest thing to me is that, on the rarest of occasions, when you do kill one of us you rejoice and claim victory because the ISK value is so high. You’re like little pygmies in the jungles of old who just killed a European and you sit there in your cloth diapers marveling over the trinkets and shiny things you’ve just claimed. You really are cute. Keep ignoring your RED killboard and claiming your victories. We love the laughs you bring us.

3 Likes

So many words) I’m too lazy to read this even, keep posting man, keep posting)

Botters gotta bot. Rmters gotta rmt!

Pew

Wow did you lose 10 ships taking down a single Proteus?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAaaaaaaaaa,… LOL! OK… Really??? You guys broadcast this stuff? You know… You guys are really really terrible at this game. We love you.

4 Likes

@ Khromius
You are never undocking if you havent the majority on the field.
@ Luukje
Flying around with two remote repships is no big deal
I could do the same but hey its your coward gameplay i think you have the copyright on it.
@ Clonekiller
You are always crying for the fight but then short before all of you are jumping in a different corp to avoid the fight.

Pirat is a joke
Pirat was a joke
Pirat will be a joke

And btw Khromius making jokes about the special olympics shows everything you are.
A small man with a simple mind :wink:

Regards,

Cyber

I really dont understand what are you doing here… ?

Not a joke about special olympics at all. Just jokes about you and your crap alliance.

Eve is real :slight_smile:

Even a simple minded like you can be a “bad” guy here.
Today you and your honorable friends simply didnt have the balls to take a fight and the competition.

You are just a coward.

And Khromius that are the last words i have for you.

Go and hop corps.

so 20 ppl outsmarted 350+ fleet. get over it, we outsmarted you. why would we line up for a fire squadron. makes no sense. nothing about honor or corwardness. it’d be stupid if we warped into 350+ fleet.
now we got to shoot and destroy the structure while you and ur 350 buddies had to watch us do it.

OUTSMARTED. cya.
Why didnt you come defend ur own structure? only NC showed up with 11 nado’s. where were you? those were better odds than we were facing, and you didnt show up. FOR YOUR OWN STRUCTURE!
i guess i’ll just have to laugh at you in jita again, when you have ur 38th attempt at killing me xD

Outsmarted …
The only one you can outsmart is yourself

You are just a coward as always.

im fighting 1v15 daily against you scrubs. :sweat_smile::laughing:

1 vs 15 makes that sentence sense ?
Really speak it out and then think about it.

Today there was no 350 man fleet and you never fought 1 vs 15 …

Why i even talk to you ?
You behave like a 12 year old kid.

Have a great christmas and i hope your parents have a lot of gifts for you… :slight_smile:

why do you insist on making yourself look like an idiot, both ingame and on the forums?
ah well, i’ll just keep on killing you… over and over. You never let me down for a daily dose of salt.
ENEMY TEARS. SO JUMMY.

“ENEMY TEARS SO JUMMY” and you are calling me an idiot ?

Say that words loud and think about it…

WOW CYBER!

You really do live in your own little world… The lovely thing about our little relationship, to me, is that you don’t know that you’re out classed and out matched. You’re like a beginner tic–tac –toe player that keeps using the same moves over and over again to no avail and I’ve only ever seen this before in very young children… PIRAT jumping corps doesn’t make us cowards silly boy, it makes us proper handlers of the game mechanics. Keep hitting your head against that wall special guy… You are so very entertaining.

3 Likes

“The lovely thing about our little relationship, to me, is that you don’t know that you’re out classed and out matched.”

OFC Khromius.

I remember the gnomeland videos where you have been recorded talking useless stuff about a game while you was drunk in front of your computer.

Man you are the sadest guy i know in eve :slight_smile:

And i think my little world is far bigger then yours.

But all that doesnt change the fact that you are a coward

And btw i can sit here now and watch the january war dec changes kick in :slight_smile:

I wouldn’t call the use of corp mechanics cowardly considering we did the same thing fighting VMG, we used the corp mechanics to filter who on grid could fight us several times, why would i land on a grid where VMG PIRAT and Public Enemy could shoot me, when i could join a corp and fight the 2 public enemy on grid while VMG and PIRAT are no longer war targets, Using such mechanics to mitigate numbers on field isnt being cowardly it’s being smart, You should have noticed the extra war on this structure and allied against it, your mistake is not their problem…

And as far as OUR videos, your context for them is retarded, it wasn’t none sense, it was things that needed to be said, please do not misquote what we have done in the past for your own silly arguments here. Especially since you were never part of what we have done here.

2 Likes

Interessting to hear from you again.

“I wouldn’t call the use of corp mechanics cowardly”

Ofc it is. You didnt eve know the context of that. Its a difference to cry for fleets and fights every time when the blob someone and if someone brings a fleet for a fight they start to drop corps or run away. These guys are cowards to the bone.
They hide behind stupid mechanics and always run a big mouth.

“And as far as OUR videos, your context for them is retarded, it wasn’t none sense, it was things that needed to be said”

m8 i dont give a f… about your videos but the context was that a guy how drinks alone in front of his computer think he can outclass me.

I know that Riot declined your application there so maybe if you defend him a bit more they let you back in ?