Jita in Null

Wouldn’t it be cool if they put Jita in Null sec for a week?

No, it would not be cool. If you want a Jita in null, join Goons and move to 1-DQ.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t it be cool if they increas truesec of EVERY system ( includes Low / Null / WH ) to 1.0 for a week?

2 Likes

What would be hilarious would be for CCP to slap a massive jump drive on Jita 4-4, and give it a percentage chance each downtime to jump to a random highsec system. Make it take all items, market orders and pilots docked there with it, and turn it into a wandering market.

Lore-wise, have the Jove do it as a joke.

2 Likes

Why not just have the jumpgates randomize every downtime to different places in hisec. One day its perimiter, next day its Allamotte.

1 Like

Wouldn’t it be cool if all pve activities would be instanced unscannable for the next 10 years? And if concord would oneshot every ganker the second of the first shot and give 1/10 of his isk wallet of all accounts combined to his victim?

I would find that VERY COOL :slight_smile:

so wouldnt it be cool if there is a butler ( ingame ) who played for you so you dont need to do anything anymore and can be chilled …
and as we startet this … how about all minerals in every belt with unlimited amount so youre butler dont need to move your ship(s)

I did not start this threat so don’t blame me :slight_smile:

1 Like

dont wanna blame you just wanted to continue xD

maybe the OP see this and realice the stupidity of his idea

Everything is relative,even stupidity :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.