Jita Junk Shop

Greetings!

I am pleased to announce the open of the Jita Junk Shop. Our goal is to take all of your junk, no matter where it is in high sec, and dispose of it for you. As long as you meet the criteria below, we will make an offer on your junk and take it off your hands. Keep reading to find out more!

Acceptance Criteria:

1. Greater than 100m per evepraisal
  2. MUST be in high sec and only accessible via high sec. If it goes through low sec, it will be rejected.
  3. Must be located in an NPC station. All player own station locations will be rejected.
  4. NO SCAM OFFERS! ALL scam offers will be rejected.

Process:

1. Start by making an EVEPraisal link of the junk you wish to sell and the associated system it is in.
  2. Send a mail in game to myself (DaxingL) and I will respond with an offer based on value and distance to loot.
  3. If you accept the offer, create a contract with all of the listed items for the agreed upon price. If the contents do not match the original link, it will be rejected immediately.
  4. Once the contract is accepted, the junk is no longer yours to worry about and its one less nasty thing to look at in your asset list!

If you use the service and it works for you, please leave a comment so others can see that it works! Thank you for reading and I look forward to taking your junk off of your hands soon!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.