Jita local?

the servers running the chat server are own by Amazon Web Services… so they run on good old money, no hamsters required…

Someone is actually offering to half your ISKs… Don’t remember the player’s name (obviously not worthy to remember), but I do remember he or she made special corporate offers for paying back only a third. It was all written out in the BIO, too. So some effort was made there!

1 Like

now 2 days of jita local not working and channel channels constantly dc ing

what is ccp doing?

not even a damn statement

Chat is still working just the font size is set to zero

My local chat is now completely fubar. I am connecting and disconnecting to Jita then Amarr over and over. Multiple times per second now.

Local chat in all systems is currently screwed up, along with contract searches. Searching for items via contracts does not always show full results, make sure you search multiple times to get most results possible. My last contract search started by showing 2 contracts and searched twice more ending up with 14 contracts showing. Before anyone even asks, yes I had it set to “all regions”.

This game is quickly going to hell in a hand basket. :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.