Chat died AGAIN

so tired of this

3 Likes

Yep, getting that as well as getting bounced around chat for half a dozen other systems. Just on a repeat cycle.

we all thought was fixed too :(:disappointed_relieved::sob:

I know right, although thought I might try to turn it into a positive and use it for free intel around the area without undocking but not sure how much to trust it yet.

It will not get fixed. This is innate to design of distributed systems.

2 Likes

Yea, its a mess right now. The same old bugs we have for months.

Can anyone IMAGINE or even give an EXAMPLE of any other “major” “global” video game maker that completely is unable to have such BASIC FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS SUCH AS FREAKING CHAT run even remotely reliable?

THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON SINCE MARCH

NEXT WEEK IS FREAKING NOVEMBER 8 MONTHS LATER!!

I mean that is crazy terrible for any game company is it not? 8 months of having BASIC CHAT FAIL?

can someone create a chat kill mail picture (meme)?.. :smiling_imp:

CCP sucks…

#CCPQualityCoding

People will be leaving in their thousands. Please, somebody think of the children (etc)…

1 Like

Jita Local chat is empty when I log in (why am I complaining about this?!? anyway) but usually just starts working suddenly after 10 or 15 minutes

whew
Good thing it starts working! Wouldn’t want to miss out on those juicy cheap geckos and quitting eve firesales!

1 Like

Yesterday it did not work for me longer than that. Also started jumping around the “local chat-rooms” when I left Jita. Trying to connect me to Jita and then dropping that. Like 10 or so times in a minute.

It looked like system is living a life of its own. CCP created a monster… :psyccp:

Now I logged in and Jita local looks like yesterday when I logged in. Nobody is showed in local. I think CCP may have changed something, like maybe they think that Jita doesnt deserve to have chat now. :thinking:

The same happened to me yesterday but after a while local was there again.

Jita Local chat been broken for days now, what a joke

1 Like

good. You’ll have to get more creative than spamming local.

1 Like

Scammers were always bread and butter of Jita. But now it changes, a lot of things changed. GMs write that trade window scams are not allowed, Jita chat dead forever. CCP being owned by korean company…

I just was there, all seems normal, Local working as usual.

Screenshot?